+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vikthemaz

Apr 5, 2021
Hello,
My AOR is Oct 15, 2021
International Experience Class
New changes for the proof of funds, which are required to be updated by July 15, 2021, latest.
Do I need to update my funds as well?
I called IRCC last month, they told me that the officer has to link my fingerprints with RCMP. What is the current status of the file?
Thank you

Mahersa

Nov 27, 2019
Hi all,

FSW-Outland

23/OCT/2020: AOR
15/OCT/2020: Upfront medical for spouse and kid. I (primary applicant) was unable to complete x-ray because of pregnancy.
23/DEC/2020: BIO passed
08/APR/2021: MED passed. I completed x-ray after delivery.
04/MAY/2021: Requested for GCMS notes.
22/MAY/2021: Submitted details + payment for new baby online. Only got an acknowledgment email on 05/JUN/2021. No other updates on this.
04/JUN/2021: GCMS notes say:
— — — — — — — VO: Montreal
— — — — — — — ELIGIBILITY: Not Started
— — — — — — — SECURITY: Not Started
— — — — — — — CRIMINALITY: Passed
— — — — — — — MEDICAL: Passed
— — — — — — — INFO SHARING: In Progress

Is this normal? Do you think Eligibility is not started only due to the delayed x-ray?

Anybody else has experience adding a newborn to their application? If so, how long did it take to see their details in the IRCC portal?

Any thoughts on our case will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi,

I am in the same situation as you, AOR 30 oct, FSW-O, wife pregnant so no x-ray at that time, early april i raised a webform with the change in circumstances and they directed me to contact my VO (Paris). I did on the 10th of May on the 12th of May they requested the documents again to be sebt directly to them. Which was done on the 19th of May. On the 5th of June they sent me medical request for the baby which was done on the 7th of June. At the time of the request for the medicals, my application was updated with him as dependent, and the medical passed on the 7th of June directly after submitting them.

I haven't asked for GCMS notes so far so I dont know what is my current stage although there was a ghost update on the profile on the 9th of June. Hopefully they are working on the file although I read in the forums that Paris VO takes long time for processing.

Good luck and congratulations for your newborn.

Reactions: dsr_wny

Mahersa

Nov 27, 2019
Hi, everyone!

For two evenings straight, I was trying to log in my IRCC account, but every time I clicked the Sign In button, I was redirected to the main page of cic.gc.ca. All 10-15 attempts led to this result without enterning the profile of mine.
Can this be estimated as GUs or just a common glitch?
It was the same for me, but I tried different browser (firefox) and it worked normally

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi, everyone!

For two evenings straight, I was trying to log in my IRCC account, but every time I clicked the Sign In button, I was redirected to the main page of cic.gc.ca. All 10-15 attempts led to this result without enterning the profile of mine.
Can this be estimated as GUs or just a common glitch?
Sometime it happened with me too..

cmingles

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Finally got my portal email last night! And got my portal credentials this morning
Just a bit of a story here I wanna share with you all lol. I received a call from IRCC agent last night saying that my application is on hold because they haven't gotten my info yet from the portal. I told him I haven't received any portal email yet and he informed me they sent it out last May 22nd. FYI, I check my email everyday, even the spam or junk folder but nothing. He confirmed my email and it was right. :oops: So he sent me the portal email again last night. Honestly thought it was a scam. Then this morning credentials was emailed. :)

My mind just couldn't absorb the fact that they sent me the portal email on May 22nd and I didn't receive it. :oops: Anyway at least I got it now! Agent also said they work 24 hours now.

Goodluck to yall!!!!

dsr_wny

Oct 26, 2020
Hi,

I am in the same situation as you, AOR 30 oct, FSW-O, wife pregnant so no x-ray at that time, early april i raised a webform with the change in circumstances and they directed me to contact my VO (Paris). I did on the 10th of May on the 12th of May they requested the documents again to be sebt directly to them. Which was done on the 19th of May. On the 5th of June they sent me medical request for the baby which was done on the 7th of June. At the time of the request for the medicals, my application was updated with him as dependent, and the medical passed on the 7th of June directly after submitting them.

I haven't asked for GCMS notes so far so I dont know what is my current stage although there was a ghost update on the profile on the 9th of June. Hopefully they are working on the file although I read in the forums that Paris VO takes long time for processing.

Good luck and congratulations for your newborn.
Thank you and congratulations to you as well!

Good to read about a similar case. When I raised the initial webform about adding a dependant they directed me to submit the documents through a webform (and not directly to a VO). Looks like you went from submitting the documents to seeing dependant in your application in less than a month. I submitted them on May 22, so here's hoping I hear back soon.

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
Just a bit of a story here I wanna share with you all lol. I received a call from IRCC agent last night saying that my application is on hold because they haven't gotten my info yet from the portal. I told him I haven't received any portal email yet and he informed me they sent it out last May 22nd. FYI, I check my email everyday, even the spam or junk folder but nothing. He confirmed my email and it was right. :oops: So he sent me the portal email again last night. Honestly thought it was a scam. Then this morning credentials was emailed. :)

My mind just couldn't absorb the fact that they sent me the portal email on May 22nd and I didn't receive it. :oops: Anyway at least I got it now! Agent also said they work 24 hours now.

Goodluck to yall!!!!

HAHAHA thanks for sharing this story lol But it must be soooooo frustrating to know that for all this time you were just waiting for nothing!!!
Since May, I am sure your logged in a few time on your account... Nothing ever changed ???