+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
Hey all,

My last call too IRCC was on Apr 14th 2021 and got those info on my signature. I called again today to find that there is no progress. Security has not started yet which the representative said at this point could take one to three months to be completed.

So, Yeah, No progress.

• Wow
Reactions: îleless

MrSkrrtel

Nov 21, 2020
I just got my COPR yesterday . Here is my story for anyone out there in the same shoe as me and thinking about giving up hope, do not.

I am CEC(Inland), AOR: Oct 11, 2020

First GCMS ordered March at the 5 month mark and then every 4weeks till June

File has been on review required since March. According to IRCC, one of my reference letters was not accepted and therefore IRCC removed that work experience from my application and left me with 11 months of CEC work experience.

But despite not meeting up with minimum 12 months experience and my recalculated score dropped almost 20 points below the score in my rounds of invitation, my PR was still approved.

Background check done June 17, got request to pay RPRF same day and i did instantly.

Got Portal email on June 23 which I didn’t reply to correctly. I sent another correct reply July 5, then got eCOPR July 6 and finally photo and address approved July 7.
Its been a journey with you guys and i wish you all goodluck

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Received GCMS Notes yesterday (July 2021)

Eligibility: passed
Info sharing: complete
Criminality: passed
Security: not started :(

VO- Ottawa
FSW-O
AOR: 6th Oct '20

Tbh, the progress is so disappointing for outland applications....I was hoping Security to have at least started.
Security typically will be listed as not started even if it's in progress. There are countless examples of that from people on the forums. Don't stress about it.

Reactions: modish.mink
D

Deleted member 994371

Security typically will be listed as not started even if it's in progress. There are countless examples of that from people on the forums. Don't stress about it.

How is your application going? Have you been approved?

Reactions: guelphite

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi, everyone!

For two evenings straight, I was trying to log in my IRCC account, but every time I clicked the Sign In button, I was redirected to the main page of cic.gc.ca. All 10-15 attempts led to this result without enterning the profile of mine.
Can this be estimated as GUs or just a common glitch?

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
Hi, everyone!

For two evenings straight, I was trying to log in my IRCC account, but every time I clicked the Sign In button, I was redirected to the main page of cic.gc.ca. All 10-15 attempts led to this result without enterning the profile of mine.
Same here. I wish I was telling you this is because they work on your application... but it's just a glitch lol
I've been able to login randomly in the past 2 days, and the second after I could not anymore.
Try clearing all your caches, this is what they recommend (but not working for me)

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
How is your application going? Have you been approved?
Nope! FSW-Inland (although was Outland at AOR date 10/28/2020, I later moved to Canada on a work permit). I haven't ordered GCMS notes because I feel there isn't really a point... hoping to get COPR before a year goes by. We'll see.

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Nope! FSW-Inland (although was Outland at AOR date 10/28/2020, I later moved to Canada on a work permit). I haven't ordered GCMS notes because I feel there isn't really a point... hoping to get COPR before a year goes by. We'll see.
I am planning to do the same, moving into Canada with a work visa before my PR approval. Did you update IRCC about your situation?

Reactions: guelphite

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi, everyone!

Clear your cache, and restart your pc. It worked for me.

dsr_wny

Oct 26, 2020
Hi all,

FSW-Outland

23/OCT/2020: AOR
15/OCT/2020: Upfront medical for spouse and kid. I (primary applicant) was unable to complete x-ray because of pregnancy.
23/DEC/2020: BIO passed
08/APR/2021: MED passed. I completed x-ray after delivery.
04/MAY/2021: Requested for GCMS notes.
22/MAY/2021: Submitted details + payment for new baby online. Only got an acknowledgment email on 05/JUN/2021. No other updates on this.
04/JUN/2021: GCMS notes say:
— — — — — — — VO: Montreal
— — — — — — — ELIGIBILITY: Not Started
— — — — — — — SECURITY: Not Started
— — — — — — — CRIMINALITY: Passed
— — — — — — — MEDICAL: Passed
— — — — — — — INFO SHARING: In Progress

Is this normal? Do you think Eligibility is not started only due to the delayed x-ray?

Anybody else has experience adding a newborn to their application? If so, how long did it take to see their details in the IRCC portal?

Any thoughts on our case will be appreciated!

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi,
I just checked my gcms notes and I noticed under Counterfoil Required, mine says NO. My understanding of the counterfoil is that visa exempt countries would have NO while non-visa exempt countries would have YES. I am from a non-visa exempt country and mine says NO. Should I be worried about this?
No need to be concerned. Most likely it is a transcription error.

However, you can send a webform and point it out, but even if you don't during the final review it will be corrected.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
I am planning to do the same, moving into Canada with a work visa before my PR approval. Did you update IRCC about your situation?
Yep! I worked with a lawyer for both (probably wasn't necessary for the PR application but was for the work permit). I had the representative update IRCC when I got the work permit and moved here.

I think after 9 months I will ask my representative to reach out to IRCC over the phone and confirm that they have updated my COR to Canada. Other than that there's nothing to do but wait I guess.

Where are you moving? DM me if you have any questions about moving here on a work permit during the pandemic.

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi, everyone!

Same thing… tried everything but still not able to login…