+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon just a little bit curious. my application is PNP under express entry. But my application is at Sydney Nova Scotia. I thought CPC Sydney is only processing PNP on non express entry. Is this a correct office for my application? Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: cindy09

bd709

Jan 25, 2021
Could you please share any email templates for contacting them? Or what info should we provide over the phone?
Hi Sir,

I had applied for permanent residence under express entry CEC category on 20th Oct 2020. I had called IRCC last month and they said that all the stages are passed and final approval is pending. Most of the recent applicants are getting CoPR confirmation mails whereas my application has been stuck at the final approval stage. Could you please help in getting CoPR as soon as possible ?

Details:

Name: xxxxxx
DOB: xxxxxxx
Application Number: E0017xxxxx
Address: xxxxxx

Thanks & Regards
xxxx

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Recently contacted local MP office and they responded back by saying that IRCC has triggered the portal mail today. I have not yet received and eagerly waiting for the mail.
We have the same AOR and almost the same GUs... This gives me some hope... I'll wait until next week before contacting the call center... Thanks for the update buddy...

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Quick update and question for experts

I just had a quick status check with IRCC and I got to know that my file is transferred from Etobicoke to Vancouver but no status changes. My eligibility and security is not started and criminality is in progress since Nov 2020. I am inland PNP-CEC.

I live in Toronto and file is transferred to Vancouver 2 days back. Don't know the reason.

@legalfalcon is it common that file get transferred to different province VO for further processing?
So your primary office is Vancouver now? Or it is your secondary office?
Was Etobicoke primary or secondary before they sent to Vancouver?

Florence09

Apr 19, 2021
How long after having your portal information approved do you receive your PR Card?

My portal information has been accepted and I got an update saying "Case status: Closed and accepted."
My image, address, and declaration have all been approved but I see varying times for card processing.

PR: Express Entry CEC
AOR: October 6
Medical passed: November 17
(no updates until June)
Portal email 1: June 19
Portal email 2: June 19
eCoPR: June 20
Information approved for card: June 27

Reactions: sarikavats

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
How long after having your portal information approved do you receive your PR Card?

My portal information has been accepted and I got an update saying "Case status: Closed and accepted."
My image, address, and declaration have all been approved but I see varying times for card processing.

PR: Express Entry CEC
AOR: October 6
Medical passed: November 17
(no updates until June)
Portal email 1: June 19
Portal email 2: June 19
eCoPR: June 20
Information approved for card: June 27
According to IRCC portal website, Once your photo and address acceptted by them, you will get your pr card within 1 week.

victor_c

Jul 13, 2018
I submitted a webform inquiry and they came back to me pretty quickly, in just a week. This is what I got:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
The status of my case has been frozen for a long long time. It's been 6 months since submitted my Hong Kong PCC. I'm OK with security, since it seems the last step and won't change before you get the final approval. IRCC even didn't verify the criminality... Trying not to be emotional during this long journey, but still be disillusioned that I'm not the guy with all pass and waiting for CoPR.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I submitted a webform inquiry and they came back to me pretty quickly, in just a week. This is what I got:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
The status of my case has been frozen for a long long time. It's been 6 months since submitted my Hong Kong PCC. I'm OK with security, since it seems the last step and won't change before you get the final approval. IRCC even didn't verify the criminality... Trying not to be emotional during this long journey, but still be disillusioned that I'm not the guy with all pass and waiting for CoPR.
I have been trying to raise webforms to get such an answer and it has always been generic. What did you include in your query ?