+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Recently contacted local MP office and they responded back by saying that IRCC has triggered the portal mail today. I have not yet received and eagerly waiting for the mail.
Hey how did you contact your local mp? can you share the email template you sent?

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Recently contacted local MP office and they responded back by saying that IRCC has triggered the portal mail today. I have not yet received and eagerly waiting for the mail.
Could you please share how-to contact the local MP office? I am also a CEC inland applicant.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi Can you please let me know the process of contacting local MP ? I am FSW - Inland candidate waiting from 9+ Months.

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
#Please Help
I am a CEC Inland applicant.

On May 21st, 2021, I called IRCC and I was told everything is a pass so all I need to do is just waiting for an agent to finalize it. However, it's been another month pass by and I still haven't received any portal email nor any GU.

Q: Can anyone suggest something I can do to speed up this finalization process?

In the past month, I've called IRCC another 2-3 times and every agent just basically told me the same thing as mentioned above. I even asked one of the agents to help me put a note on my profile indicating that I am currently inside Canada. However, that still doesn't help.

Thanks.