Oct 6, 2020
FSW Outland, just received my CBSA After almost 2 months waiting:

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
Médical: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final: blank

Note 1: integrated background check complete, no adverse info found. All pcs attached on File, no adverse record. Paper file reviewed, no concern identified. passed RFV check please. (Dated March 2021)

Two things I found quite interesting:
1. The day when my background changed from false IP2 to IP1 corresponds exactly to the day my eligibility was passed.
2. The day when my background changed back from IP1 to IP2 corresponds exactly to the day my security was passed.

So the speculation on IP1, IP2 did work well on my personal case here.
This is great news! Congratulations!!
Could you share your visa office?
Also when do your medicals expire?

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
You need try entire day to get to an agent !!!
I suppose after reading the good news, tens of thousands of applicants just overloaded the call centre's capacity to answer all calls.

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
FSW Outland, just received my CBSA After almost 2 months waiting:

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
Médical: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final: blank

Note 1: integrated background check complete, no adverse info found. All pcs attached on File, no adverse record. Paper file reviewed, no concern identified. passed RFV check please. (Dated March 2021)

Two things I found quite interesting:
1. The day when my background changed from false IP2 to IP1 corresponds exactly to the day my eligibility was passed.
2. The day when my background changed back from IP1 to IP2 corresponds exactly to the day my security was passed.

So the speculation on IP1, IP2 did work well on my personal case here.

Can you please explain what is IP1 and IP2 and fasle IP2?
thanks

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Party!!! My anxious wait comes to an end as I received my eCOPR on this Saturday. Good to see IRCC working on weekends.

AOR: Oct 18, 2020
Med: Dec 1, 2020
Eligibility: May 4, 2021
All pass: June 7, 2021
1st email: June 11, 2021
2nd email: June 17, 2021
eCOPR: June 19, 2021

This forum was so motivating. Thank you guys for all the valuable information. I wish good luck to all of you waiting for eCOPR. Hope you will get it soon!!

FSW-O?

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
YES, that’s right.

I document each update in my GCKey on my calendar. So when I received my notes I compared the marked dates on my calendar with the dates on my notes and discovered that they match perfectly.

So soon after submission it say we are processing your background check, is it fasle IP2? it did change back to we are processing your applicaiton and now after 8+ months i have seen a couple of ghost updates and now the background status say "we are processing your background check". Is it IP2? What has been passed until now? any guesses

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
So soon after submission it say we are processing your background check, is it fasle IP2? it did change back to we are processing your applicaiton and now after 8+ months i have seen a couple of ghost updates and now the background status say "we are processing your background check". Is it IP2? What has been passed until now? any guesses
Based on your input and the IP1, IP2 speculation, you may have passed everything.

Shylu12

Mar 8, 2021
Call them exactly at 8 am Eastern time i.e. 5:30 PM India time and you will be able to get through to the agent
Could you please help me with a contact info to call cic?? I tried # ending with 4000 but they are sayings this # do not provide any info with regards immigration!!