Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Nice, thank you for the input!

Initially I had BGC 'We are processing.." and then I had a profile updated in GC Key, which changed into "You application is in progress..." and my file is in LVO. However, BGC is in same status up until today.. Hopefully it moves soon, so that I can have a peace of mind.

Good luck to you again!!!
Good luck to you too ;)

Reactions: grace1057

rajsandhu1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Reactions: Pretom Ghosh

MGR@2020

May 28, 2020
Hi All,
I have below queries ,can you guys please advise me here ,thanks a lot in advance.
1. I have submitted my PR application with spouse as non-accompanying in CEC category in Oct,2020 and it is in progress.
2. Initially I planned to apply spouse visa for my wife after getting my PR. But now that PR application is taking so much time with the current COVID situation , I am wondering it might take a long time for this process to follow to get spousal visa.So I am thinking if there is any way to update my current PR application to include my wife as accompanying or withdraw my current PR application and apply again with new ITA.
3. I am also holding a closed work permit but currently unable to travel to Canada due to flight ban. Any other better way if you can suggest to migrate to Canada with my spouse in shorter time in this situation ?

TheBigMaster

Mar 19, 2021
FSW Outland, just received my CBSA After almost 2 months waiting:

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
Médical: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final: blank

Note 1: integrated background check complete, no adverse info found. All pcs attached on File, no adverse record. Paper file reviewed, no concern identified. passed RFV check please. (Dated March 2021)

Two things I found quite interesting:
1. The day when my background changed from false IP2 to IP1 corresponds exactly to the day my eligibility was passed.
2. The day when my background changed back from IP1 to IP2 corresponds exactly to the day my security was passed.

So the speculation on IP1, IP2 did work well on my personal case here.
]
Please can you help with time frames
Ip2 to ip1
Ip1 to ip2
Ip2 to ppr
VO
Any dates are help full

McGillU

May 18, 2020
So guys! I am feeling really down regarding the whole situation so I’ll need your input. FSW Inland single applicant
Aor Oct 30 (V
Medical passed March 17 (it was upfront medical, i don’t know why it took so long)
So far, i have observed only one ghost update.
Received ADR for my Canadian diploma on March 10 which I submitted the same day and the status changed from we are reviewing the additional docs provided to Not applicable within the same week. After that, no update! Nothing. Previously, It was easier to call Ircc but now with the updated tape, it’s a pain. Have tried several times but it is impossible to get through.
Anyone in the same boat?

Reactions: requiemforadream

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
So guys! I am feeling really down regarding the whole situation so I’ll need your input. FSW Inland single applicant
Aor Oct 30 (V
Medical passed March 17 (it was upfront medical, i don’t know why it took so long)
So far, i have observed only one ghost update.
Received ADR for my Canadian diploma on March 10 which I submitted the same day and the status changed from we are reviewing the additional docs provided to Not applicable within the same week. After that, no update! Nothing. Previously, It was easier to call Ircc but now with the updated tape, it’s a pain. Have tried several times but it is impossible to get through.
Anyone in the same boat?
FSW- Inland (2 Dependents) AOR - 9 Oct , 2020. Still waiting ........

• Sad
Reactions: kumori