+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sunshinegirl6

Feb 24, 2021
Super. What’s ur VO ? And your cec or fsw-o?
Party!!! My anxious wait comes to an end as I received my eCOPR on this Saturday. Good to see IRCC working on weekends.

AOR: Oct 18, 2020
Med: Dec 1, 2020
Eligibility: May 4, 2021
All pass: June 7, 2021
1st email: June 11, 2021
2nd email: June 17, 2021
eCOPR: June 19, 2021

This forum was so motivating. Thank you guys for all the valuable information. I wish good luck to all of you waiting for eCOPR. Hope you will get it soon!!

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Anyone from New Delhi with AOR OCT 2020 got their CoPR? I am asking for my sister who filed her FSW from New Delhi on Oct 11, 2020.

Reactions: DT16

preetiuscan

Jun 20, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes,

14th June 2021 - I have Recieved PR Confirmation email from IRCC on 14th June 2021 (Replied back saying Principal Applicant in Canada and Dependant in USA along with other details like email address and last port of entry etc and chose Option B for separate accounts).
(Note: IRCC Email mentions the PR confirmation portal works when both Principal applicant and Dependant is in Canada). Hence we were expecting COPR for Principal Applicant and PPR for Depandant.

20th June 2021 - Myself and husband received separate emails with PR portal credentials and asked us to provide the address and submit the photo.

Can you please help us on how to proceed further?
1. As a Principal Applicant Can I provide the address and submit the photo as I am living in Canada so that I can get a COPR and PR Card?
2. My husband is working in USA and has a visiting visa for Canada, Can he come to Canada and confirm the address and submit photo for COPR and PR Card? Do you see any issues by taking this approach?
3. Once he is in Canada and applied for PR Card, If receiving the PR Card is getting delayed, Can he travel back to USA before getting PR card?
4. Or could you please suggest any other approach that we need to follow as the Dependant hasn't recieved any passport request and portal credentials is valid only for 7 days?

Kindly please help on this.

Last edited:

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
Guys,

Any ray of hope for FSW-O? I saw that someone other than a US resident got everything passed just a couple pages back. My best wishes to that person. Apart from that, anyone else got any good news regarding when people in my situation might get the final confirmation? (Of-course after July 21, but will it be before September?)

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
FSW Outland, just received my CBSA After almost 2 months waiting:

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
Médical: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final: blank

Note 1: integrated background check complete, no adverse info found. All pcs attached on File, no adverse record. Paper file reviewed, no concern identified. passed RFV check please. (Dated March 2021)

Two things I found quite interesting:
1. The day when my background changed from false IP2 to IP1 corresponds exactly to the day my eligibility was passed.
2. The day when my background changed back from IP1 to IP2 corresponds exactly to the day my security was passed.

So the speculation on IP1, IP2 did work well on my personal case here.
Congrats!!! I am really happy for you!!!!
Quick question on "The day when my background changed from false IP2 to IP1 corresponds exactly to the day my eligibility was passed". How do you know? Is it from background check went from 'we are processing' to 'your application is in progress..... when we start'?

Thank you! Stay safe!

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Guys,

Any ray of hope for FSW-O? I saw that someone other than a US resident got everything passed just a couple pages back. My best wishes to that person. Apart from that, anyone else got any good news regarding when people in my situation might get the final confirmation? (Of-course after July 21, but will it be before September?)
I am also a FSW O and I think for us Sept 2021 could be a realistic month to expect some details on our files.

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Congrats!!! I am really happy for you!!!!
Quick question on "The day when my background changed from false IP2 to IP1 corresponds exactly to the day my eligibility was passed". How do you know? Is it from background check went from 'we are processing' to 'your application is in progress..... when we start'?

Thank you! Stay safe!
YES, that’s right.

I document each update in my GCKey on my calendar. So when I received my notes I compared the marked dates on my calendar with the dates on my notes and discovered that they match perfectly.

Reactions: nns14 and grace1057

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
YES, that’s right.

I document each update in my GCKey on my calendar. So when I received my notes I compared the marked dates on my calendar with the dates on my notes and discovered that they match perfectly.
Nice, thank you for the input!

Initially I had BGC 'We are processing.." and then I had a profile updated in GC Key, which changed into "You application is in progress..." and my file is in LVO. However, BGC is in same status up until today.. Hopefully it moves soon, so that I can have a peace of mind.

Good luck to you again!!!