+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
There is no difference and IRCC is continuing to send decisions on FSW and CEC inland applications, but the progress is slow.

That's good to know but waiting is killing. Its been quite a long time since folks are waiting. At the same time bunch of CEC applicants from Jan / Feb 2021 are getting PR's. We can't say they only outliers are getting PR in 3/4 months as I have found bunch of cases are getting PR's. Wondering what should be the realistic timelines for FSW-Inland applicants to get the PR. Honestly don't have stamina to wait any longer.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
That's good to know but waiting is killing. Its been quite a long time since folks are waiting. At the same time bunch of CEC applicants from Jan / Feb 2021 are getting PR's. We can't say they only outliers are getting PR in 3/4 months as I have found bunch of cases are getting PR's. Wondering what should be the realistic timelines for FSW-Inland applicants to get the PR. Honestly don't have stamina to wait any longer.
That's true, it has been routine for me to check Canada Visa Forum after crossing 6 months. Now its giving headache

Reactions: Ufuoma and Kerikeri

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I'm CEC inland and feel like I'm stuck! 8 months later and I'm still without a final decision.
hey atleast you have all stages passed! it will happen (someday). im not even sure where mine stands as its been forever since the call centre agent picked up my call (im also cec, but december, so im not going crazy yet, but starting to as i get to 6 months. i like to check previous months and tell myself that its ok)

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
hey atleast you have all stages passed! it will happen (someday). im not even sure where mine stands as its been forever since the call centre agent picked up my call (im also cec, but december, so im not going crazy yet, but starting to as i get to 6 months. i like to check previous months and tell myself that its ok)
That's true! We'll all get there eventually.

Reactions: Kerikeri

Harshal Bagul

Dec 5, 2018
Hello Guys,
My details:
Principle CEC applicant and Spouse (Outland)
AOR 28th Oct 2020
All stages passed when I last checked with IRCC over the phone
Ordered GCMS 1 month

Just now received the GCMS notes

Labels:
RECEIVED: Incoming Correspondence from Montreal Call Centre created on 2021/04/19 Other reqs created. Assigned to officer AB147123 for review
For: CPC-O Item Provided: Client enquiry re: biometrics. - IMM 5825 x 2 Lang: Eng eDoc# ******** Created on 2021/06/03

IME Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick-up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application

Created on 2021/05/27

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Not Started
Final:

Can you please guys guide me on my GCMS notes that what is the other request? and Am I close to the approval of my PR?
Is there any concern on this GCMS notes which I need to worry about?

New to this group so please required guidance :)
Thanks a ton in advance.

nambyol

Apr 29, 2021
how do I call and get through to a person? I always get kicked off or only get a automated response which is the same as the website

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Even mid April applicants got COPR. It’s 2 months.

PamBirdi

Mar 29, 2021
hi..today i received confirmation e-mail after 8.5 months.

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person
services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has
come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR)
status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal
is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today.
Through the PR Confirmation Portal:
 You will confirm you currently live in Canada
 You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent
resident card in the mail to this address)
 You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use
to print your PR card
 IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to
use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the
mail
can anyone plz help me.. that what can i do now ?

D

Deleted member 994371

Hello Guys,
My details:
Principle CEC applicant and Spouse (Outland)
AOR 28th Oct 2020
All stages passed when I last checked with IRCC over the phone
Ordered GCMS 1 month

Just now received the GCMS notes

Labels:
RECEIVED: Incoming Correspondence from Montreal Call Centre created on 2021/04/19 Other reqs created. Assigned to officer AB147123 for review
For: CPC-O Item Provided: Client enquiry re: biometrics. - IMM 5825 x 2 Lang: Eng eDoc# ******** Created on 2021/06/03

IME Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick-up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application

Created on 2021/05/27

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Not Started
Final:

Can you please guys guide me on my GCMS notes that what is the other request? and Am I close to the approval of my PR?
Is there any concern on this GCMS notes which I need to worry about?

New to this group so please required guidance :)
Thanks a ton in advance.

It seems like all your stages have passed. The security is either ongoing or passed as well. You are closer than most of us.

CEC I take it?