+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Soon things will start moving. Even if you file a new application now, it will take you at least another 6-9 months and additional fee. Your current application is already in progress, and most likely cleared a lot of stages. So I would say stick with the current application.

However, once thing that will be beneficial if that with CEC you will have no provincial obligation. If that is a strong factor, then you can surely file an application under CEC.
Hey @legalfalcon
I don’t see the pnp obligations under BCPNP anywhere. Do you have an idea where I can find it? Especially the residency requirement. Thanks

hermie141

May 31, 2021
I received a letter asking proof of Biometrics in my IRCC account within one month. So scared i hope its alright can i just pay the fees and send them webform.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
I received a letter asking proof of Biometrics in my IRCC account within one month. So scared i hope its alright can i just pay the fees and send them webform.
Are they asking you to go take it??? Or you did it already and just neex to show them that you did????

hermie141

May 31, 2021
They are asking me proof to show i completed my biometrics. I thought i was exempted, they returned my $85 in past too. Now this came up so stressed

Reactions: Kerikeri

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
They are asking me proof to show i completed my biometrics. I thought i was exempted, they returned my $85 in past too. Now this came up so stressed
Dont stress it, just explain in a webform that you were bio exempted and when you gave your biometrics in the past. If in your cic account you see biometrics information you could quote it

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Princes2020

DT16

Sep 7, 2016
Hi all! Got below reply to a webform about 3 weeks back:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
I had sent a webform in early April as well, which had mentioned that "background verifications are in process" and eligibilty is being reviewed. Per GCMS notes from late February criminality was showing passed

Am I a victim of an ambiguous response or is it certain that eligibility/security have been conclusively passed? @legalfalcon would appreciate your thoughts
Hello Dhruv, I remember that once you mentioned your Local VO on this forum...As I am a FSW-O applicant like you..could you please tell me where can I check my Local VO

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
FSW here (India)
In the GCMS notes I received last month on 1st, Eligibility, criminality, medical was passed and info sharing was in-progress. Security not started. I ordered another one on the same date and received it today right now. NO CHANGE from the one i received last month. pain.

• Sad
Reactions: requiemforadream

Babatunde89

Feb 20, 2021
FSW here (India)
In the GCMS notes I received last month on 1st, Eligibility, criminality, medical was passed and info sharing was in-progress. Security not started. I ordered another one on the same date and received it today right now. NO CHANGE from the one i received last month. pain.
AOR? And i think you are in good standing..security i guess doesn't take time to be completed and i guess the remaining action is subject to border reopening

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hello Dhruv, I remember that once you mentioned your Local VO on this forum...As I am a FSW-O applicant like you..could you please tell me where can I check my Local VO
Hi, you can ask in the web form itself. Alternatively, call them or get gcms notes. Also my local VO should be New Delhi but file is currently in Ottawa

Reactions: DT16