+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hi guys. what number are you using when u r calling ircc? and what details i need to prepare when i talk to them. Thanks!
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Prepare your UCI, application number, and patience. List down all the processing mark that you want to ask them, I called once and forgot to ask what exact date I was passed on the Eligibility, only knew I passed it and Security wasn't started yet.

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Prepare your UCI, application number, and patience. List down all the processing mark that you want to ask them, I called once and forgot to ask what exact date I was passed on the Eligibility, only knew I passed it and Security wasn't started yet.
Thank you so much

frtong

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Please I need urgent candid opinions. My AOR is Oct 6 2020 and based on my last GCMS notes, it seems eligibility has been passed. Is it safe to use part of my proof of funds? I have left it untouched since my application but I have an urgent need and I am thinking of using a part of my PR proof of fund. Will this affect my application?
Thanks.
Hello, I do not think they are tracking your bank account at this stage.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Any idea why IRCC is not processing any EE PNP Inland applications?
Do you think I should create a new profile and submit my application under CEC?
Soon things will start moving. Even if you file a new application now, it will take you at least another 6-9 months and additional fee. Your current application is already in progress, and most likely cleared a lot of stages. So I would say stick with the current application.

However, once thing that will be beneficial if that with CEC you will have no provincial obligation. If that is a strong factor, then you can surely file an application under CEC.

nofarmersnofood

Mar 18, 2021
Soon things will start moving. Even if you file a new application now, it will take you at least another 6-9 months and additional fee. Your current application is already in progress, and most likely cleared a lot of stages. So I would say stick with the current application.

However, once thing that will be beneficial if that with CEC you will have no provincial obligation. If that is a strong factor, then you can surely file an application under CEC.
Thank You for your reply! I guess I will stick with my current application.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
This is really unfair. One of my friends AOR April 2021 and one AOR March 2021 got their portal ecopr today. Both only took within 2 months.
CEC both, no more details.
Those cases are affected by COVID in reverse order. When IRCC agents touch them, they receive a unique kind of energy and their productivity boosts up 4 times which enables them finalise these cases in less than 2 months.