+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hotscotch

Aug 5, 2020
Are only Inland folks getting updates ? What about those who are FSW Outland , has anyone got any updates ? My AOR is October 28th. Does anyone have any clue when I can expect an update as all my statuses right now are "In Progress" since December 2020?

Reactions: VVV62 and Kerikeri

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Are only Inland folks getting updates ? What about those who are FSW Outland , has anyone got any updates ? My AOR is October 28th. Does anyone have any clue when I can expect an update as all my statuses right now are "In Progress" since December 2020?
Not all inland getting updates some of us still in progress

hermie141

May 31, 2021
Called IRCC today talked to an agent about the GU yesterday. Very weird answer she said your File is still Open, i see a letter being prepared but i can't open it. She said i don't know what it is about. But you will be getting the Letter through the Correspondence. Very Biased :/

Could somebody relate with any scenarios like these

Last edited:

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
Please I need urgent candid opinions. My AOR is Oct 6 2020 and based on my last GCMS notes, it seems eligibility has been passed. Is it safe to use part of my proof of funds? I have left it untouched since my application but I have an urgent need and I am thinking of using a part of my PR proof of fund. Will this affect my application?
Thanks.

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
New to group : Timeline is as follows.

AOR : October 14 / 2020. CEC applicant in Canada
Medicals : November 25 - Passed
Eligibility : May 3 - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Security - not started was the last update i called IRCC last week.

Just had ghost update where i saw my IRCC status of EE profile Application updated instead of the Submitted. Did not receive any email but not sure if thats a good positive sign, If somebody could share experiences. thank you
Hey My timeline is identical with you. I got a Ghost Update yesterday. I called today and agent told me my application is comple and everything's passed.

D

Deleted member 994371

Called IRCC today talked to an agent about the GU yesterday. Very weird answer she said your File is still Open, i see a letter being prepared but i can't open it. She said i don't know what it is about. But you will be getting the Letter through the Correspondence. Very Biased :/

Could somebody relate with any scenarios like these

You better order the gcms notes so that you know the whole story by the time you receive letter.

D

Deleted member 994371

apply gcms notes ? i already had one requested before took a month to come in shall i repeat the process or just wait for letter

It's up to you.

If you think your case is simple, you could wait for the letter.

If there any complications, it's better to apply for the notes now so that you have more information to send back the reply.

If your eligibility is conclusively passed, I wouldn't worry much about the letter.

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
@legalfalcon I got this note as below:
Application Assignment
Due date: 2021/06/05
Assigned by: OD11353
Assigned to: RC-5133
My current eligibility is under required review. Is the due date for RC-5133 finishes reviewing?

hermie141

May 31, 2021
It's up to you.

If you think your case is simple, you could wait for the letter.

If there any complications, it's better to apply for the notes now so that you have more information to send back the reply.

If your eligibility is conclusively passed, I wouldn't worry much about the letter.
alrighty thanks for replying

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi guys. what number are you using when u r calling ircc? and what details i need to prepare when i talk to them. Thanks!

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Anyone who has applied for bowp, how much time it is taking for ircc to process it in the current pandemic scenario?