+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
Hey guys, hope you all doing good.
I got my on AOR- oct 3/2020, after that there was medical update and that’s it. Still haven’t got any update on my profile, no ghost update of any kind. I am CEC- Inland applicant. I travelled back to India in January for my brothers wedding, n got stuck in India because of the lockdown and flight suspension. Will this delay my COPR since am not physically there in Canada ? What are you thoughts, please clarify if someone knows anything about this.
thanks in advance guys.
Not at all, they don't track in real time what your location is. They don't care. The only thing is if you were in Canada when you applied they assume that you are still in Canada do not need send you a PPR, thus directly send you a COPR or ask you if you are in Canada and send you COPR directly.
Traveling while your application is being processed has no bearing as long as you keep the job of you have claimed LMIA points for the same.

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
Not at all, they don't track in real time what your location is. They don't care. The only thing is if you were in Canada when you applied they assume that you are still in Canada do not need send you a PPR, thus directly send you a COPR or ask you if you are in Canada and send you COPR directly.
Traveling while your application is being processed has no bearing as long as you keep the job of you have claimed LMIA points for the same.
Hey guys, hope you all doing good.
I got my on AOR- oct 3/2020, after that there was medical update and that’s it. Still haven’t got any update on my profile, no ghost update of any kind. I am CEC- Inland applicant. I travelled back to India in January for my brothers wedding, n got stuck in India because of the lockdown and flight suspension. Will this delay my COPR since am not physically there in Canada ? What are you thoughts, please clarify if someone knows anything about this.
thanks in advance guys.
That said you must truthfully tell them your location when they ask you (PS I am also in same situation, thus know a little bit about this subject)

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
People have been complaining about it since I joined the forum last fall... I think some people are always getting lucky
Hi Fellas,

I have been the silent watcher of this community (twice a day everyday) and I have something to ask and share with you guys. I received today mail from IRCC with following details.

Subject line: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Through the PR Confirmation Portal.
  • You will confirm you currently live in Canada
  • You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

Does this mean I have received COPR? ;):)

If yes, then this should be the my best day so far. Since Its been 7 months (in next 3 days about to complete) AOR has been received and application was submitted. Most importantly, in 3 days I have my birthday as well :) So, this would be the best Bday Gift ever :) My advice to all of you would be to stay patience and positive towards the final day to arrive. Everybody will get their piece of cake :). May god bless you all with good news soon. Hope to meet you all someday somewhere in Canada. My last time called application timeline details on 23rdApril were :

AOR : Oct 23rd
CEC Inland
VO : Ottawa
Eligibility : Recommended Pass
Criminality : In progress
Security : Not started.

Take care guys and stay safe :)
Awesome news.. Congrats!!!

Reactions: userCec

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi Fellas,

I have been the silent watcher of this community (twice a day everyday) and I have something to ask and share with you guys. I received today mail from IRCC with following details.

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
  • You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

If yes, then this should be the my best day so far. Since Its been 7 months (in next 3 days about to complete) AOR has been received and application was submitted. Most importantly, in 3 days I have my birthday as well :) So, this would be the best Bday Gift ever :) My advice to all of you would be to stay patience and positive towards the final day to arrive. Everybody will get their piece of cake :). May god bless you all with good news soon. Hope to meet you all someday somewhere in Canada. My last time called application timeline details on 23rdApril were :

CEC Inland

Yes, if you are reply this email that you are currently live in Canada, they will send you a portal login ID and password to let you submit your digtal photo and you will recieve your PR card soon after that.

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
Hi Fellas,

CEC Inland

Many congratulations! Have you received the eCOPR in email? I believe this portal is for PR card. Good luck!

Reactions: userCec

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi Guys! Has anyone received a landing email meant for someone else in their email? If yes, what did you do to resolve, assuming mine went to someone else...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon does calling ircc to update or ask the status of my application will affect my pr process? thanks
It has no impact, you can call as many time, however, make sure that you do not abuse the process.