+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi there, thank you for your reply. The actual comment is just "Letter dated (the date the HR issued the letter) confirms x year(s) (the year I claimed) of Canadian Work Experience with "COMPANY NAME", edoc# [document number of the employment letter that needs to be reviewed] - REVIEW REQUIRED". And that is the full comment below ANALYST RECOMMENDATION "REVIEW REQUIRED OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW: E-DOC[document number of the employment letter] A11.2: Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"
yes, but ALL THE NOTE. You are just mentioning two lines

What are the points they counted in your application? What are the points of the call of invitations? What are the points in your application? If you have enough points despite RR, you should not worry. If they counted LESS than the cut off score, matter of concern.

The note is probably a loooong one. And only with all the details can help us to tell you what is going on.

look here for reference pf the note pasted by user GV27 https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/loe-required-by-officer-urgent-help.728745/#post-9371580

Reactions: torotorospanaa

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
FINALLY got through to IRCC. My eligibility was conclusively passed with my RCMP ADR went to N/A on the 7th. Security stilllllllllllllllll not started.

Reactions: Kerikeri

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Guys stop worrying about the outliers that are being processed from Feb and March 2021. Those could be high-priority NOC codes, some other special circumstance, or just luck. But it isn't typical. CEC people in particular - your time is coming soon!
There’s no such policy as processing of high priority NOC faster than others.
Special circumstances: yes, it is likely. But I would be inclined to agree if I ever come across other cases getting approvals in 50-60 days since start of of EE in 2015. And especially it’s COVID that’s supposed to delay the process.
Just luck: it’s likely but again I wonder if it ever happened before.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
There’s no such policy as processing of high priority NOC faster than others.
Special circumstances: yes, it is likely. But I would be inclined to agree if I ever come across other cases getting approvals in 50-60 days since start of of EE in 2015. And especially it’s COVID that’s supposed to delay the process.
Just luck: it’s likely but again I wonder if it ever happened before.
People have been complaining about it since I joined the forum last fall... I think some people are always getting lucky

userCec

Mar 17, 2021
Hi Fellas,

I have been the silent watcher of this community (twice a day everyday) and I have something to ask and share with you guys. I received today mail from IRCC with following details.

Subject line: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Through the PR Confirmation Portal.
  • You will confirm you currently live in Canada
  • You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

Does this mean I have received COPR? ;):)

If yes, then this should be the my best day so far. Since Its been 7 months (in next 3 days about to complete) AOR has been received and application was submitted. Most importantly, in 3 days I have my birthday as well :) So, this would be the best Bday Gift ever :) My advice to all of you would be to stay patience and positive towards the final day to arrive. Everybody will get their piece of cake :). May god bless you all with good news soon. Hope to meet you all someday somewhere in Canada. My last time called application timeline details on 23rdApril were :

AOR : Oct 23rd
CEC Inland
VO : Ottawa
Eligibility : Recommended Pass
Criminality : In progress
Security : Not started.

Take care guys and stay safe :)

byab123

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hi Fellas,

I have been the silent watcher of this community (twice a day everyday) and I have something to ask and share with you guys. I received today mail from IRCC with following details.

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
  • You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

If yes, then this should be the my best day so far. Since Its been 7 months (in next 3 days about to complete) AOR has been received and application was submitted. Most importantly, in 3 days I have my birthday as well :) So, this would be the best Bday Gift ever :) My advice to all of you would be to stay patience and positive towards the final day to arrive. Everybody will get their piece of cake :). May god bless you all with good news soon. Hope to meet you all someday somewhere in Canada. My last time called application timeline details on 23rdApril were :

CEC Inland

Your current status, if true, is not even close to finish line. I don’t know why they send you such email lol

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi Fellas,

CEC Inland

yep, you are almost there. Once you confirm in few days you will have copr.

sometimes the profile is not updated until copr is given @byab123

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
People have been complaining about it since I joined the forum last fall... I think some people are always getting lucky
You maybe right. But the problem is this 50-60 days luck wasn’t heard off before. It’s only happening now for 2021 CEC. If you come across such previous lucky cases please share so that it’s justified that it’s mere luck.