+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Not really, they stopped giving ppr to outlanders based on border lockdown because of corona but those with immediate relatives can ask for exemptions, I guess they are about to lift the lockdowns -the vaccines as I read will meet their targets by ending of this may

Reactions: Kerikeri

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Everyone I need your help : My mom is in serious condition in India and I have to go may be in a week or two and I haven’t get my COPR yet can I travel to india ? Will i get any trouble ? Anyway I can speed up the process? Work permit expiring in nove 29,2021

my consultant told me to wait until I get my COPR or I would get stuck in india for a long time
AOR: oct 23,2020 CEC Inland
Vo: ottawa
Eligibility passed
Info in progress
Security not started
Medical passed
Bio ex
Criminality passed

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Hi
I got my notes ; just wondering where i can check my VO ? Because in first page it says ( primary CIO & secondary Ottawa)
But at the end of the page says (application assignment to CB11026)
Another question is what is due date mean in assignment section? Mine is Jan 2021
@legalfalcon , can you please help me to understand this?

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Everyone I need your help : My mom is in serious condition in India and I have to go may be in a week or two and I haven’t get my COPR yet can I travel to india ? Will i get any trouble ? Anyway I can speed up the process? Work permit expiring in nove 29,2021

my consultant told me to wait until I get my COPR or I would get stuck in india for a long time
Eligibility passed
Info in progress
Security not started
Medical passed
Bio ex
Criminality passed
If you have TRV and a valid job offer, you can leave Canada and come back here. Nowadays iRCC confirms if you are in Canada before issuing you a Copr. So if you are in India that time, they will hold your COPR until you come back to Canada. Please wait for other's opinion in this thread.

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
If you have TRV and a valid job offer, you can leave Canada and come back here. Nowadays iRCC confirms if you are in Canada before issuing you a Copr. So if you are in India that time, they will hold your COPR until you come back to Canada. Please wait for other's opinion in this thread.
Thank you for your reply

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021

Eligibility passed
Info in progress
Security not started
Medical passed
Bio ex
Criminality passed
I am so sorry for this unfortunate situation you are in. I dont think you have anything to worry about in case you want to travel to India as long as you have a valid TRV. You can come back once these travel restrictions get lifted. and on PR front, as somebody else mentioned they check before issuing the CoPR to make sure you are in the country. Just for being sure, I would ask legalfalcon for his expert opinion.
Hope things work out for you. Best wishes.!

Reactions: Chintan_patel95

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
guys does this means eligibility conclusively Passed? What is the significance of Due Date?
Also I see my file is assigned to Group Name - PNP 11.2 Met - Ready for Security

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
Assigned To: CB01126
Assigned By: CM01155
Due Date: 2021/01/07
Hey, what is your current status on info sharing?