+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
Did any of you inland people try to reach out to your MPs?
I dropped mine an email yesterday and IRCC replied to her with a very generic status of my file.

And same old covid reason for the delay. I hope they at least now know that everything has been passed since January and might work on it.

Hoping to get some update in the file in the coming days. I completed 7 months today.
Hi Nshar,

My timeline as follows:
Aor: 14th Oct 2020
Medicals pased: 4th Dec 2020
FSW Inland
VO: Montreal

As per ATIP notes generated on 16th April 2021:
Eligibility : Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medicals: Passed
Info sharing: In progress
Security: Not started

As per case notes, eligibility is review required pending PC and stat questions

I called my MP almost 10 days ago and they got back to me with the same status. The MP's assistant was also ridiculous to tell me that I should not be orderring GCMS notes as it affects our file and hurts the officers ego. I did not waste my time telling her that it actually does not as ATIP is a seperate wing of IRCC and has nothing to do with the officer.

What are you timelines and VO? You would be lucky if its not Montreal.

Reactions: nshar2111

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
I called yesterday and I still have the same status from December 2, 2020 (per GCMS Notes). Criminality- in progress Eligibility- not started Security-not started. I asked the agent why the last time my file was touched was over 5 months ago (last note was made on December 2). She said this does not mean my file has not been touched. it just means the officer or whoever is handling my file has not had any reason to make a note on it. How accurate is this? Has anyone experienced movement even when notes do not depict such? I already ordered another round of GCMS notes. FSW-O (USA)
I guess it does mean your file has not been touched. These are just call centre executives who have just been trained to look at a computer screen and give you just specific information. I would not be surprised if they have outsourced this to another company. In my experience they don't really have a clue how their own department works.

Most people in this forum have more knowledge than the call center of CIC

nshar2111

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hi Nshar,

My timeline as follows:
Aor: 14th Oct 2020
Medicals pased: 4th Dec 2020
FSW Inland
VO: Montreal

As per ATIP notes generated on 16th April 2021:
Eligibility : Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medicals: Passed
Info sharing: In progress
Security: Not started

As per case notes, eligibility is review required pending PC and stat questions

I called my MP almost 10 days ago and they got back to me with the same status. The MP's assistant was also ridiculous to tell me that I should not be orderring GCMS notes as it affects our file and hurts the officers ego. I did not waste my time telling her that it actually does not as ATIP is a seperate wing of IRCC and has nothing to do with the officer.

What are you timelines and VO? You would be lucky if its not Montreal.
My VO is Calgary and my MP's assistant was pretty helpful. She also said that she'll follow up with IRCC again in 15 days.

Timeline: CEC Inland | Location: Toronto | CRS 520 | ITA: Sep 16, 2020 | AOR: Oct 14, 2020 | Medical: Nov 24, 2020 | Biometric Exempted: Yes, Updated: Nov 24, 2020 | Criminality: Passed (Jan 29,2021) | Eligibility: Passed (Nov 24,2020) | Security: Passed (Jan 29,2021) | VO: Calgary | Final Decision: Waiting

Reactions: requiemforadream

Caramel005

Apr 2, 2021
I guess it does mean your file has not been touched. These are just call centre executives who have just been trained to look at a computer screen and give you just specific information. I would not be surprised if they have outsourced this to another company. In my experience they don't really have a clue how their own department works.

Most people in this forum have more knowledge than the call center of CIC
I agree. I was just being hopeful. I see some people who have been waiting over a year. Just curious if there is any progress on my application at all.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I called yesterday and I still have the same status from December 2, 2020 (per GCMS Notes). Criminality- in progress Eligibility- not started Security-not started. I asked the agent why the last time my file was touched was over 5 months ago (last note was made on December 2). She said this does not mean my file has not been touched. it just means the officer or whoever is handling my file has not had any reason to make a note on it. How accurate is this? Has anyone experienced movement even when notes do not depict such? I already ordered another round of GCMS notes. FSW-O (USA)
Don't rely to much on what agent say over the phone. I ordered 3 gcms notes in the last 7 months. My review is required though on the phone agent said, there is nothing to worried, your file is okay. So I was already review required with a new crs score lower. How this could be okay? So best is to wait and check your gcms notes.

pchat

Apr 30, 2021
Just received a call from IRCC that they approved my application! They said I will receive instructions to upload the photo and the COPR letter within the next week.

My timeline for those interested:

AOR: Oct 13th
Med passed: Nov 24th
A few ghost updates in April
Called IRCC April 15th all stages completed
Called IRCC again on May 11th, the agent confirmed again that all stages completed
Got a call from IRCC today (May 14th) application approved

(Not sure when the stages were completed since I never ordered GCMS notes or called before Apr. 15th but it seems it did take at least a month to approve from all stages passed).

Good luck guys!

(CEC - Inland, no dependents)

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Just received a call from IRCC that they approved my application! They said I will receive instructions to upload the photo and the COPR letter within the next week.

Called IRCC again on May 11th, the agent confirmed again that all stages completed

(Not sure when the stages were completed since I never ordered GCMS notes or called before Apr. 15th but it seems it did take at least a month to approve from all stages passed).

Good luck guys!

Congratulations!

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Don't rely to much on what agent say over the phone. I ordered 3 gcms notes in the last 7 months. My review is required though on the phone agent said, there is nothing to worried, your file is okay. So I was already review required with a new crs score lower. How this could be okay? So best is to wait and check your gcms notes.

Indeed. I called 3 times, and they said something different each time. Best is to request GCMS notes.

Reactions: stefi2020

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020

Good luck guys!

Congratulations! Visa office please.

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Did any of you inland people try to reach out to your MPs?
I dropped mine an email yesterday and IRCC replied to her with a very generic status of my file.

And same old covid reason for the delay. I hope they at least now know that everything has been passed since January and might work on it.

Hoping to get some update in the file in the coming days. I completed 7 months today.
Hi, how can I learn the info of my MP? I live in Ottawa... Many thanks!

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
It is possible your file might have had movement, but given you are FSW-O, sadly it probably does mean your file was not touched in the past 5 months. My file was also last touched Dec 2, 2020, but luckily at least Eligibility was passed by an agent (not an officer). Such is the life of FSW. Honestly I find it disgusting that they wouldn't even start Eligibility after 7-8 months, especially since you are from USA and there are no travel restrictions for new PRs from there. What a disgrace!

mak089

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
whoever assigned to CB01126 has same group number n name?
group number - 1-KLBAAPV
Name - PNP 11.2 Met - Ready for security