+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

cmingles

Star Member
May 2, 2019
you are right. its criminality. I said that because I have observed it in many people including myself (from AOR October), that at this stage if there was a ADR then if it changes to N/A now then both criminality and security is being marked as pass.

I would request @cmingles to call agents and enquire, for more clarification and let us know.
Will call tomorrow and hopefully its good news

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
you are right. its criminality. I said that because I have observed it in many people including myself (from AOR October), that at this stage if there was a ADR then if it changes to N/A now then both criminality and security is being marked as pass.

I would request @cmingles to call agents and enquire, for more clarification and let us know.
Do you think that only applies to rcmp request ?

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hey Guys, My AOR is 25 Oct 2020. My security is not started and my info sharing is still in process. My question is about my info sharing: why is it taking so long? As per my GCMS, it says Type: Biometric-FCC Detail. Partner : USA . Is it related to previous US Visa refusals? My eligibility is recommended Pass and Criminality is passed too. Thanks.

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
Hi, singhabhinandan90!
I am a FSW-O with AOR on 15th October, and I have my eligibility passed.
About a month ago I called IRCC and an agent confirmed that. Although she didn't clarify the exact date I had passed eligibility, I think it took place in February because of 2 ghost updates I received.
Great.....but did the agent confirm that your filr was at NDVO?

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Great.....but did the agent confirm that your filr was at NDVO?
She didn't clarify the movement of my file between offices, but she said that on the day of my call it was processed at Ottawa VO. Concerning my local VO, I'm from Russia, so it's almost impossible for my file to be transferred to NDVO :D

• Haha
Reactions: dinkarinjosh

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
You can call and find out.. what was your ADR for?
It depends on what stage ADR was asked for?
By this time it most probably has to be for the third stage i.e officer review and hence my would presume it to be security pass. Good luck do tell
It was a RPRF request that i submitted on march 15th

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
She didn't clarify the movement of my file between offices, but she said that on the day of my call it was processed at Ottawa VO. Concerning my local VO, I'm from Russia, so it's almost impossible for my file to be transferred to NDVO :D
Ha ha ....my bad.

McGillU

May 18, 2020
Hi i am super confused. FSW-inland
Aor oct 30- VO ottawa
Called ircc and agent told me
Medicals: passed
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: not completed
BG check: not completed
The agent was very rude and asked question like when did you call us before and did you try checking your online account etc.
now the thing is, i am eligible for TRV to PR stream and now i am super confused if i should wait or apply in the new stream. It is very frustrating at the moment

Reactions: rajiyer
Apr 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
Aor oct 30- VO ottawa
The agent was very rude and asked question like when did you call us before and did you try checking your online account etc.
now the thing is, i am eligible for TRV to PR stream and now i am super confused if i should wait or apply in the new stream. It is very frustrating at the moment
Same here! They opened up new streams and invited more and more people, but the backlog is still not cleaned up. Many people are still desperately waiting:( My friend got invited in Feb this year when the lowest invited score was 75, and now she already got her copr. I am sooooo confused and upset. The waiting is a torture.

McGillU

May 18, 2020
I just do not want to miss this chance and on the other hand, i don’t have motivation to do the application all over again and pay them the fees. Are you guys eligible for other streams as well? How are you coping with this dilemma?

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
And here are mine of course:
ITA: 30th Sep 2020
AOR: 14th Oct 2020
Meds: 4th Dec 2020
ADR (RCMP) submission: 27th Dec 2020

Eligibility: Not started
Criminimailty: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Medicals: Passed

Above info as per ATIP notes.

No ghost updates yet!
ITA-7th July
AOR-3rd October
Med- 19th November
ADR- 20th Nov
Biometrics - 1st December

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started
Info Sharing - complete

Based on notes received in January 2021

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Aor oct 30- VO ottawa
Same here. FSW-inland AOR 3rd October.

It appears they've completely skipped applications in 2020 and moved on to those in 2021. I've been seeing a lot of fsw inland in 2021 getting their COPR too. And I see CEC folks from 2020 still stuck with eligibility passed. There's no way to know when we'll get our copr at this rate.