zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Reactions: Sunshinegirl6

somahmood

May 14, 2018
Hi everyone, new member here.

So I am inland CEC applicant with AOR of October 4th.

I just got in touch with an agent after a 40 minute wait

Eligibility passed
Criminality in progress
Security not started.
VO: Ottawa (sadly)

so in last two months only status change has been from Eligibility Recommended Pass to Eligibility Pass. Criminality is in progress since. How long does the criminality take usually?

Ottawa is the slowest office as I have seen on this website.

rajesh020285

Mar 12, 2019
Just contacted IRCC, wait time was 30 mins

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medicals: Passed
Security: Not started

AOR: Oct 8, 2020
CEC Inland
VO: Ottawa

I had to re-submit my kid's new passport in April as the previous one was expired.. so that delayed the process a bit I suppose.
So my question is between Security not started status and receiving PPR/CoPR how long does it take so that I can put my expectations in check :)

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Just contacted IRCC, wait time was 30 mins

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medicals: Passed
Security: Not started

AOR: Oct 8, 2020
CEC Inland
VO: Ottawa

I had to re-submit my kid's new passport in April as the previous one was expired.. so that delayed the process a bit I suppose.
So my question is between Security not started status and receiving PPR/CoPR how long does it take so that I can put my expectations in check :)
The same question for me as well, it seems a lot of people from Oct got stuck in this situation.

Reactions: rajiyer

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon hope ur doing well. Need some advice. Me and my partner got married last January, he is PR and im waiting for my PR approval. He is living in the other town, since we were married can I transfer to his town while waiting for my PR approval or do I have to stay here at my work/town until decision has made? im on bowp. Hope you can help me.
Thank you so much.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Dears congratulations for all whom received their CoPR

Please i was wondering does the Email come from IRCC or Visa office ?

Meaning the domain is cic.gc.ca or international.gc.ca ? Appreciate your response.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon hope ur doing well. Need some advice. Me and my partner got married last January, he is PR and im waiting for my PR approval. He is living in the other town, since we were married can I transfer to his town while waiting for my PR approval or do I have to stay here at my work/town until decision has made? im on bowp. Hope you can help me.
Thank you so much.
Moving to any place across the globe has no bearing or relation with your existing Pr application.

If you were married, you have to inform IRCC of the change of family composition even if your spouse is a PR or a citizen.

If you change your address, you have to inform IRCC.

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Moving to any place across the globe has no bearing or relation with your existing Pr application.

If you were married, you have to inform IRCC of the change of family composition even if your spouse is a PR or a citizen.

If you change your address, you have to inform IRCC.
@legalfalcon im afraid that my application will be refused or im not qualified for PR anymore because my employer supported my PR. is that ok? thank you again.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
From all I that I could gather through this forum, none of Sept-Nov AOR's have their eligibilities passed (which is the main stage). People are stuck with medicals, criminality and info sharing as passed respectively.
Hi, singhabhinandan90!
I am a FSW-O with AOR on 15th October, and I have my eligibility passed.
About a month ago I called IRCC and an agent confirmed that. Although she didn't clarify the exact date I had passed eligibility, I think it took place in February because of 2 ghost updates I received.