+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
hey Lucas, I have the exact same AOR date with the exact same status as yours (well, the only difference is that my security hasn't started yet). I just checked and found the same update. That is, my CIC account has also changed from Submitted to Application/Profile Updated. I also noticed that my "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" has changed to "Not applicable". Not sure what that means..
Yeah, exactly what happened to me. In the additional documents section, it changed from "We don't need.." to "we are reviewing" in couple of hours in the morning, now it's switched back to "We do not need...".
Did you submit any additional docs via webform before that?
I did submit my spouse's documents, I believed they might review it this morning.

Abdul@1234

Nov 4, 2020
Yeah, exactly what happened to me. In the additional documents section, it changed from "We don't need.." to "we are reviewing" in couple of hours in the morning, now it's switched back to "We do not need...".
Did you submit any additional docs via webform before that?
I did submit my spouse's documents, I believed they might review it this morning.
I have submitted only one additional document back in November 27th when they asked for an RCMP police report, but nothing since! Let me know what happens when you call tomorrow, I will try to give them a call too!

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Quick question, when IRCC ask for an additional document, eg, a No criminal record,

Q: How long do they allow you to prepare the submission for this document?

Kaur Sekhon

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
sharing my time line
CEC- Inland
AOR: 18 Nov 2020
med passed: 29 Dec 2020
None G/U, last update online : med passed
called today to get updates finally I was able to connect
Here are the updates rec on call:
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality : passed
security : Not Started.

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Dear All,

I am under BC PNP EE, the application already hit its 6 month(AOR-Oct 2020).
now I have to change the employer(my current employer will lay me off soon).
What steps do I need to do then?
I already got another offer and will start the new role in May.

Best Regards
Google BCPNP post nomination guide. It’s a pdf doc and has everything you need in this situation.

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
I have submitted only one additional document back in November 27th when they asked for an RCMP police report, but nothing since! Let me know what happens when you call tomorrow, I will try to give them a call too!
I called this morning. Like I predicted yesterday, they touched my file and reviewed the additional documents for adding my spouse (which I sent on Mar 29 & they received on Apr 20).
Other than that, everything remains the same.
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Security: Not started
Criminality: In process of finalization

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Hi all. I’ve contacted IRCC through web form and this is their response.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Can someone please explain to me?
FSW-Outland
AOR: October 21st 2020
Biometrics: January 21th 2021
MEP: February 10th 2021
No updates since MEP.
Th
you have passed the eligibility but criminality and security haven't been touched.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hi. Does anybody know if we need to inform IRCC about address change if its in the same city and country? I have moved to a different area in the same city/country I'm living in currently and in about a months time I'll be moving back to my home country. I initially though it best to inform them of change in address when I change countries but I'm not too sure now. Should I raise a webform now and inform them about the whole situation? Please advise. @legalfalcon appreciate your input please. TIA