+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi, has anyone sent webform to ask about progress details before? I sent a webform about 2 weeks ago, and I received the reply yesterday. I asked about "which visa office is processing my case?" and background details. However, the agent refused to tell me about my VO, and the reply only confirms my application is still in progress. No details included, such as eligibility, background, security share etc. Should I be worried about it? Is it normal that they don't provide this kind of detail in webform reply?
They will never give written confirmation...if u call u may get the info but again it depends on the person you called sometimes they are helpful and sometimes they will deny upfront..

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
If it's of any help.. just wanted to tell IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca is working on weekends as i received my GCMs notes that I ordered on 3 march, today on Sunday 18 april.
Hopefully, but I doubt it. It might be just that takes time for the system to process, perhaps from yesterday.

Is the date and time generated today?

If you are correct, I should receive mine Monday-Wednesday, as mine are from 4th March.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
NO, We are all waiting for the security step which a lot of applicants are complaining about the slow speed to start and finish this step.
man, whats wrong with this security screening..!!!!!???..i have already left Canada due to family need..dont know what will happen next.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
man, whats wrong with this security screening..!!!!!???..i have already left Canada due to family need..dont know what will happen next.
I believe the security is not started yet, not like real deep security checks which will take a couple of months, our security just not even started!!
When our security started, it will take only a day to weeks.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, has anyone sent webform to ask about progress details before? I sent a webform about 2 weeks ago, and I received the reply yesterday. I asked about "which visa office is processing my case?" and background details. However, the agent refused to tell me about my VO, and the reply only confirms my application is still in progress. No details included, such as eligibility, background, security share etc. Should I be worried about it? Is it normal that they don't provide this kind of detail in webform reply?
It’s normal. I’ve raised two webforms with same language, once I got a generic reply and second time specific one

Reactions: torotorospanaa

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Hey soz late reply. What were the details you received from IRCC with regards to contacting Pretoria? Did it say VAC Pretoria or Visa office in Pretoria? Did you ever got in touch with them? Any updates?
Hi, rapid reply received same day, just a bland standard mail saying dossier in process, can't say when it will be finalised and they will contact me when travel restrictions in CA are changed/lifted. Did you contact them for your dossier? Would be interested to know what reply you get

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi, rapid reply received same day, just a bland standard mail saying dossier in process, can't say when it will be finalised and they will contact me when travel restrictions in CA are changed/lifted. Did you contact them for your dossier? Would be interested to know what reply you get
I have sent a webform for a status update but I have not received anything yet although I doubt any response if I receive any will be useful at all... Might be applying for gcms notes as I really want to know whether I've passed eligibility...

victor_c

Jul 13, 2018
Hi guys,

Applied my GCMS notes on Feb 25, got it on Mar 31.

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs: Not Started
Final:

I've requested my second GCMS notes days ago, hope to see some progress.

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
guys does this means eligibility conclusively Passed? What is the significance of Due Date?
Also I see my file is assigned to Group Name - PNP 11.2 Met - Ready for Security

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
Assigned To: CB01126
Assigned By: CM01155
Due Date: 2021/01/07
Welcome to the group of CB01126, just take a long nap, you would get your PR at the end of the day.

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
I have sent a webform for a status update but I have not received anything yet although I doubt any response if I receive any will be useful at all... Might be applying for gcms notes as I really want to know whether I've passed eligibility...
Ok, have already ordered them too, should get same within next 10 days or so

Reactions: îleless