+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Did anyone see a ghost update? Just trying to confirm if its not a glitch.

AOR: 06th Oct CEC Inland

Previous status:
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress
Security: Not started.

If its not a glitch then i'll call them to know latest update.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Did anyone see a ghost update? Just trying to confirm if its not a glitch.

AOR: 06th Oct CEC Inland

Previous status:
Eligibility: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress
Security: Not started.

If its not a glitch then i'll call them to know latest update.

Please let me know.

Thank you.
Better call — what's your VO?

Vijz

Feb 15, 2020
Application Approved in Portal!
After a long wait. Finally my application is approved in the online account. waiting for the COPR email.Details are in my signature.

Thanks to the everyone in this forum for all the support that I got. Hope you get your turn very soon. All the best.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
After a long wait. Finally my application is approved in the online account. waiting for the COPR email.Details are in my signature.

Thanks to the everyone in this forum for all the support that I got. Hope you get your turn very soon. All the best.
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Vijz and tejaspan

amosi

Jan 3, 2018

Congrats!

Reactions: Vijz

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Vijz

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Called and latest update is security and info passed.. So everything is passed now and agent said.. they will message you in your online account. I asked her that if final decision has been made but she was not comfortable to answer that and said.. they will message you.

VO is sydney
Congrats. How long it took from your previous status (security not started, info sharing in progress) to all passed?

MrSkrrtel

Nov 21, 2020
Hello guys, i just got my IRCC notes ordered March 14th
AOR is Oct 11
Eligibility: Review Required
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Blank
However i do have the same issue with @stefi2020 concerning one of my reference letters which made them recalculate my score to 437 instead of 477 with a REVIEW REQUIRED, READY TO FINALIZE RPRF

I worked 7 months in total for this employer and according to my notes i have combined 18.67 months of CEC work experience, so if the 7 months is removed, my CEC work experience drops to 11.67 months, just short of the 1 year that i claimed.

My question is can i ask my co-worker or my supervisor at that time to write me a letter even though they all already left the job and submit it via webform?

If not does anyone have any idea what to do in this situation?

Reactions: rajiyer

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hello guys, i just got my IRCC notes ordered March 14th
AOR is Oct 11
Eligibility: Review Required
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Blank
However i do have the same issue with @stefi2020 concerning one of my reference letters which made them recalculate my score to 437 instead of 477 with a REVIEW REQUIRED, READY TO FINALIZE RPRF

I worked 7 months in total for this employer and according to my notes i have combined 18.67 months of CEC work experience, so if the 7 months is removed, my CEC work experience drops to 11.67 months, just short of the 1 year that i claimed.

My question is can i ask my co-worker or my supervisor at that time to write me a letter even though they all already left the job and submit it via webform?

If not does anyone have any idea what to do in this situation?
I would recommend the same than to @stefi2020. Do as much as you can now, and try everything you can. Ask for letter to your colleagues, raise webforms. Even if its declined, at least you have all documents ready for next round.

That your security is blank is a good signal. I dont know in the case of stefi, but it seems they keep processing the application. This, and the ready to finalize makes me understand that these days they might give some room to applications, and even if some mistakes or missing documentation, as far as you meet the minimum, they will keep processing them... but this is just a supposition.

MrSkrrtel

Nov 21, 2020
I would recommend the same than to @stefi2020. Do as much as you can now, and try everything you can. Ask for letter to your colleagues, raise webforms. Even if its declined, at least you have all documents ready for next round.

That your security is blank is a good signal. I dont know in the case of stefi, but it seems they keep processing the application. This, and the ready to finalize makes me understand that these days they might give some room to applications, and even if some mistakes or missing documentation, as far as you meet the minimum, they will keep processing them... but this is just a supposition.
Thank you for your reply. Yes that’s what i have been trying to do now but the supervisor and the co-workers i have asked so far are feeling skeptical about signing a letter for me. Thankfully i have started working again in January so if i need to reapply I will be able to replace it with letter from my new job.
I just want to ask around to see what else can be done before it gets rejected so all these time spent waiting won’t be a waste.

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon Sir ,

I am inland CEC applicant and spouse outland india. I have shown working experience for my spouse but since she has no canada exp it doesnt add any points to the CRS score. So my question is will ircc spend time on validating my spouse work experience as well for the eligibility?

Note : I did attach all working exp documenta for my spouse in the application.

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi I got a draw under Canadian Experience class on August 2020, Summited AOR on October 2020, with spouse not the part of the application, Got biometrics and RCMP request on November completed and submitted everything, recently got a request of RCMP Fingerprint based criminal record check for my wife, she is presently in India. for last few months, she went to one of the accredited company and gave fingerprints they sent it here and RCMP conducted the check and sent document to me saying no criminal record found, my only question is there is no photo on the document is that normal for overseas application, does any one has the same issue, Called CIC and the agent is also not sure about it, Please help