+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Some hope from Ottawa! I am FSW-O, aor 04/10/2020. Agent on the phone said all is passed, our file is approved and in transit to our local VO for PPR. It probably will still take a while with current travel restrictions but it’s so good to know things are progressing. Hang in there everyone!
Congratulations! Amazing news!
Did you get any GU or "profile updated" status changes during the process? Did your background check status message changed at some point?

Maya86py

Apr 3, 2021
Could you talk with the agent? I heard that now the options of call center have been changed and you can not check the application status. Is it possible to check the status with call center agent now? Can you please suggest how to do this?
Yes we could speak to an agent. We were really nervous after reading some anecdotes on here but the agent was very nice and we only had to wait for 15min. Used an app called Fongo and called +1(888) 242-2100
At first there was some kind of recording just saying exactly what we could see on our online account, and then it said it was a 15-minute wait to speak to agent.

Maya86py

Apr 3, 2021
Congratulations! Amazing news!
Did you get any GU or "profile updated" status changes during the process? Did your background check status message changed at some point?
Thank you! Yes it did. It has been “we are processing your background checks” for a while - I can’t remember exactly when it changed but I noticed it did, and it wasn’t recently. I had several “profile updated” changes on my profile, but again it was a while back.

Reactions: jrossi

Maya86py

Apr 3, 2021
Congratulations. Did the agent say when the security was passed?
Thank you. No she didn’t and we were so shocked we forgot to ask! I am waiting for my GCMS notes (we received a 90-day extension so who knows when that will be!) so I’ll check on there. I ordered them end of February.

Reactions: SKA0792

Pretom Ghosh

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Yes we could speak to an agent. We were really nervous after reading some anecdotes on here but the agent was very nice and we only had to wait for 15min. Used an app called Fongo and called +1(888) 242-2100
At first there was some kind of recording just saying exactly what we could see on our online account, and then it said it was a 15-minute wait to speak to agent.
Thanks for your reply

Mar 20, 2021
Chicago
Category........
FSW
Some hope from Ottawa! I am FSW-O, aor 04/10/2020. Agent on the phone said all is passed, our file is approved and in transit to our local VO for PPR. It probably will still take a while with current travel restrictions but it’s so good to know things are progressing. Hang in there everyone!
Great! That took a long time for confirmation - I would have hoped most of FSW from that time already got updates