App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hey, could you tell how IRCC notes are easier to understand than CBSA? I have ordered CBSA once, considering to order IRCC notes after my 6 month timeline is up
I am saying this because I find cbsa less detailed. For example, for info sharing, I find notes less clear. Also in cbsa notes, I found a lot of " application number-passed-or whatever status-but you can't just guess what they are talking about.

I wanted to order with ircc this time but they extract notes 2 days after request. So that would not be as updated as cbsa.

Maybe it s just a matter of preferences.

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I am saying this because I find cbsa less detailed. For example, for info sharing, I find notes less clear. Also in cbsa notes, I found a lot of " application number-passed-or whatever status-but you can't just guess what they are talking about.

I wanted to order with ircc this time but they extract notes 2 days after request. So that would not be as updated as cbsa.

Maybe it s just a matter of preferences.
Also, I noticed cbsa enclosed all the document you sent along with express entry application, whereas ircc doesn't.

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Also, I noticed cbsa enclosed all the document you sent along with express entry application, whereas ircc doesn't.
Yeah, it's right :D. Because they enclose all documents, sometimes email exceeds 25Mb, they send a CD data to your home address.
I got one CD, I had no idea what it was until opening it. lmao

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Yeah, it's right :D. Because they enclose all documents, sometimes email exceeds 25Mb, they send a CD data to your home address.
I got one CD, I had no idea what it was until opening it. lmao
They sent me multiple emails with all different documents.

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Because my PR is taking so long, I have applied for an IEC visa. Is this going to effect my PR application in anyway or vis versa? Is it dual intent? I'm just worried because it's taking longer than other people to get my POE letter... @legalfalcon

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Express Entry applications
Last updated: March 30, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 24 and 30, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

Been like this for 2 weeks.

timinou

Mar 31, 2021
Hey everyone!

Just received an email from IRCC. They asked me about an updated residential address and since when I've been there for "furtherance of my files".

Can you please tell me what that means? Where is my file at then?

I'm FSW-O, AOR October 4

Thanks!!

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Only one week left, to the 6 months' "usual" processing time, not sure when the luck stands of my application. Looks like they are just doing the CEC applications and most of them from Ottawa VO not see any from Sydney VO yet.
Can't do anything now...
the neighbour grass always looks greener...

I think Ottawa is the slowest, and Sydney super fast

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Because my PR is taking so long, I have applied for an IEC visa. Is this going to effect my PR application in anyway or vis versa? Is it dual intent? I'm just worried because it's taking longer than other people to get my POE letter... @legalfalcon

The link in the post is https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/dual-intent-applicants.html?fbclid=IwAR3D9P_ElCreYm-sq41auwja2u3coN-oas80I0kqsoto4n8BBdjGDSJSn_0

Chidum

Oct 20, 2020
I got an email from cic agent today stating that they are requiring some information for the furtherance of your file, please provide current residential address. does this mean they have started my eligibility and security. I recently called CIC and they said criminality has passed but eligibility & security has not started. what does this email indicate? does it indicate that they have picked up my profile again?
I AM FSW Outland