+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Lol, I guess we were complaining that IRCC kept us in dark with no updates on our applications. I guess we have been updated now. It’s funny ... but not funny
I think the words "we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application" matter a lot, but like me and other people have mentioned before, I dont understand how it can take a federal organization more than a year to adapt to the pandemic. And why hiring 60 employees in Sydney is considered such a big achievement when they should have hired a lot more just to do something about expired/ approved COPR's

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
I think the words "we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application" matter a lot, but like me and other people have mentioned before, I dont understand how it can take a federal organization more than a year to adapt to the pandemic. And why hiring 60 employees in Sydney is considered such a big achievement when they should have hired a lot more just to do something about expired/ approved COPR's
My brother/sister.... the ways of IRCC is confusing. The statement you referred to does matter. I dint know it was there. I guess all we can do is keep our heads up and hope for the best.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I think this E-mail belongs to two months back, earlier this year.
I say so for one reason. It says we will remove status bar and this only happened about a couple of months ago and it reappeared again. So they supposed to send this notification back two months ago but as same speed of how they process files obviously update Emails are no exception.

It came late two months, this should have been received before status bar disappeared, this was meant to notify candidates that status bar will disappear, but they are typically really slow
Does it make sense?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
This guy..."you no won come Canada".
Nobe you hol me so... as you no gree reply your messages how you wan mak I do am?

Reactions: Payeke

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
I say so for one reason. It says we will remove status bar and this only happened about a couple of months ago and it reappeared again. So they supposed to send this notification back two months ago but as same speed of how they process files obviously update Emails are no exception.

It came late two months, this should have been received before status bar disappeared, this was meant to notify candidates that status bar will disappear, but they are typically really slow
Does it make sense?
I agree

Reactions: Bacelor

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021

Does it make sense?
Nailed it

Reactions: Bacelor