+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

monthur

Sep 17, 2020
FSW Inland here as well. There's no reason to call mate - there's no reason to expect any progress in the next few months on our applications. Hang tight, let IRCC do their thing.

See the note here - they explicitly tell people not to call: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Good luck! I will consider myself lucky if I get CoPR within 12 months after AOR
FSW O here. I don't think I will get COPR within 2years post-AOR...

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Not my case but one of my friends who submitted CEC inland ( Toronto), AOR on Dec 15, 2021, got PPR yesterday.
She checked the timeline the day before, it said 50% processing. The day later, she got a PPR email. Lmao
I have no ideas how the freak IRCC works on an applications. It's so weird how they pick and choose which applications to be processed.
Her NOC is not essential jobs like healthcare workers or nurses., just an event coordinator.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi! So great to see a fellow Russian here! :)

I find GCMS notes to be most helpful as they are super detailed. I ordered mine on Feb 3, 2021 and received them on March 4 so they were pretty much on time. However, that was not the case for a lot of people on this forum and the difference between your and mine situations is that I am in Canada.

Option b - contacting IRCC via webform - was a total waste of time and effort for me personally. They replied, I believe, in about 3-4 weeks with totally useless generic email "don't worry, we're working on applications as hard as we can with the reduced capacity..blah..blah..blah".

I also heard and read that you shouldn't contact IRCC before 180 days deadline, but again lots of people on this forum even contacted them waaaay before the 180 day mark, and not even once. They don't reject your call/inquiry based on the application date.

I'm not sure if my reply was in any way helpful but I really hope it was:)
Hi there!
Thanx for your response, I chose the c option.
I'm also glad to know that there are Russians in Canada.
Нас мало, но мы в тельняшках :)

Reactions: olvach101

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I am also in the same situation, but I got my BOWP recently. I have mentioned the job offer and claimed points during the invitation, however I am a pnp candidate, so reducing 50 points will not effect my invitation. I am working in deduced hours due to covid, so, planning to change the job.

My question is, can I switch the employer and inform IRCC in Webform that I quit my current job?
What is the impact this will cause in my pnp nomination?

My AoR is 6th Oct, thanks in advance.
If you PNP nomination was not based on your employment, it will have no impact and you do not even have to inform.

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I had to call IRCC about a different work permit but I also asked if my file has progressed and it hasn't since December (even though I am inland and 6 months is approaching). It's sad but I agree that FSW are on hold for now so I will not be calling again, I'll just wait it out...

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I had to call IRCC about a different work permit but I also asked if my file has progressed and it hasn't since December (even though I am inland and 6 months is approaching). It's sad but I agree that FSW are on hold for now so I will not be calling again, I'll just wait it out...
At least your Eligibility is passed which is the main part of application.
So your Criminality still in progress?

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
At least your Eligibility is passed which is the main part of application.
So your Criminality still in progress?
Yeah I am happy the eligibility was passed! Criminality and Security not started, info sharing in-process according to GCMS

U1King

Aug 11, 2020
How do you manage to talk to an agent? I am in Canada and every time I called, an automatic response is just giving me the same answers that are provided on the web. It is almost impossible to talk with a real agent. Any help would be appreciated.
You call at 7:54am EST and it will be connect you to the agent exactly at 8:00 am. This is how I used to contact them. It worked all the time.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Criminality not started? How is that possible?
Criminality usually starts before Eligibility.
Not necessarily, the officers can either start criminality first or take the normal route of conducting criminality after eligibility is recommended passed.

Reactions: chaz_dance

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Not necessarily, the officers can either start criminality first or take the normal route of conducting criminality after eligibility is recommended passed.
I see. Did not know that.
My Criminality is in Progress but Eligibility not started.
AOR Dec 1, 2020 PNP inland. Almost 4 months passed already and Eligibility not even started :/

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Criminality not started? How is that possible?
Criminality usually starts before Eligibility.
Yes, I think it is unusual but does happen sometimes. In my notes from the officer on eligibility it also states 'criminality - recommended pass' based on the NRT on my police certificate but nothing has been updated in the actual criminality section - hopefully it will be quick when it gets to that stage as biometrics were passed ages ago too

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yes, I think it is unusual but does happen sometimes. In my notes from the officer on eligibility it also states 'criminality - recommended pass' based on the NRT on my police certificate but nothing has been updated in the actual criminality section - hopefully it will be quick when it gets to that stage as biometrics were passed ages ago too
I gave my Bio before so did not need to do it for PR. Maybe that is why Criminality is in progress from the beginning automatically.