+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dec 1, 2020
has anyone from Oct'20 AOR received their PPR email yet??
It's honestly getting almost laughable at this point. I'm an FSW, according to the progress bar I'm at 84% and they haven't even started my security check yet. In theory the six months would be up for us October people next month and they've made no changes to my application at all since December.

MuhammadAttia

Sep 19, 2020
It's honestly getting almost laughable at this point. I'm an FSW, according to the progress bar I'm at 84% and they haven't even started my security check yet. In theory the six months would be up for us October people next month and they've made no changes to my application at all since December.
Same here. Only medical and eligibility are passed and my application hasn't been touched since Dec 16th.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi, guys!
Need your advice.

I'm a FSW-O and the problem is that I don't know what stages my application has already passed after MEDs. Unfortunatelly, I'm residing in Russia and there's no chance to make a call to IRCC from here. I used various apps, but no output was gained after all.
According to my profile, there's just 28 days left until the application deadline date. So, I have a dilemma:
a) I could order the GCMS notes and get the precise data conserning my case in 30 days. But there's a chance for extension +90 days.
b) I could wait 28 days until the deadline date and contact IRCC via the Web form. As I know, IRCC will have about 10 business days to write back a letter with all the information about the assessment stages I've been concerned with.
c) I'm not sure here but I found no direct information on canada.ca that applicants cannot turn to IRCC before the deadline date in order to clarify their case. So, I think that the 3rd option for me is to contact IRCC via the Web form right now.

What do you think I should do?
а, b or c?

frtong

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
No man, what's your stream? CEC or PNP. I just hope someone can take only 1 second and approve my application because it just needs 1 second.
You literally made me laugh! No offense. I totally understand where you are from. Are you outland? It makes no sense for them to put you on hold for that long.

olvach101

Jan 20, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
16-10-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Hi, guys!
Need your advice.

I'm a FSW-O and the problem is that I don't know what stages my application has already passed after MEDs. Unfortunatelly, I'm residing in Russia and there's no chance to make a call to IRCC from here. I used various apps, but no output was gained after all.
According to my profile, there's just 28 days left until the application deadline date. So, I have a dilemma:
a) I could order the GCMS notes and get the precise data conserning my case in 30 days. But there's a chance for extension +90 days.
b) I could wait 28 days until the deadline date and contact IRCC via the Web form. As I know, IRCC will have about 10 business days to write back a letter with all the information about the assessment stages I've been concerned with.
c) I'm not sure here but I found no direct information on canada.ca that applicants cannot turn to IRCC before the deadline date in order to clarify their case. So, I think that the 3rd option for me is to contact IRCC via the Web form right now.

What do you think I should do?
а, b or c?
Hi! So great to see a fellow Russian here! :)

I find GCMS notes to be most helpful as they are super detailed. I ordered mine on Feb 3, 2021 and received them on March 4 so they were pretty much on time. However, that was not the case for a lot of people on this forum and the difference between your and mine situations is that I am in Canada.

Option b - contacting IRCC via webform - was a total waste of time and effort for me personally. They replied, I believe, in about 3-4 weeks with totally useless generic email "don't worry, we're working on applications as hard as we can with the reduced capacity..blah..blah..blah".

I also heard and read that you shouldn't contact IRCC before 180 days deadline, but again lots of people on this forum even contacted them waaaay before the 180 day mark, and not even once. They don't reject your call/inquiry based on the application date.

I'm not sure if my reply was in any way helpful but I really hope it was:)

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
when will they process pnp applications? didnt see any pnp candidate getting copr..

• Sad
Reactions: amosi

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
when will they process pnp applications? didnt see any pnp candidate getting copr..
Yeah they are slow for PNP.

In jan,feb they issued just a few for PNP.

In tracker and forum average for PNP inland was between 180 to 200 days after AOR. Mine will be mid-may , let's hope we will get that till date.

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Contacted ircc today and the same story from past 3 weeks that all stages passed waiting for final decision in the queue. I don’t know why they are taking so long for jussed marking as approved

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
My salary decreased for 2/3 months due to covid 19 and i haven't explained it in LOE. I have provided salary statements showing the reduced pay. Will it be any problem that i haven't explained it or will it raise any concerns for VO?

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.