HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Got my GCMS notes today, Requested Date: 01/25/2021. Date Generated/ Date d'execution: 2021-02-19 (AOR 09-Oct-20)

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

when should I expect security to start?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Got my GCMS notes today, Requested Date: 01/25/2021. Date Generated/ Date d'execution: 2021-02-19 (AOR 09-Oct-20)

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

when should I expect security to start?
I have 9 OCT - AOR (FSW-O) and have the same status. As per my conversation with agent security will start only after criminality gets completed.
What is you VO ? I can bet it is Ottawa :)

Reactions: rajiyer and HA1986

xrylinan

Mar 17, 2021
Hello guys, I just got a GU last week. My AOR was 2020.10.13. CEC Inland.
I called IRCC and asked about the GU, the agent told me that it was because of the eligibility pass recommend.
Is it a good sign that my copr will arrive on time? there are only 29 days left in the timeline
Anyone who had experienced GU plz share your thoughts

TheLeonEmpire

Jan 19, 2021
Category........
CEC
Good Afternoon,

I recently got off the call with IRCC. The agent told me that everything on my profile is passed and only a final review is remaining.

Did anyone have a similar experience and share their timeline for when they got the Approval and COPR after Final review was pending?

Thank you!

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
I have 9 OCT - AOR (FSW-O) and have the same status. As per my conversation with agent security will start only after criminality gets completed.
What is you VO ? I can bet it is Ottawa :)
yes you are right, it is Ottawa. my criminality is passed but wife's isn't. She has a skin condition due to which her fingerprints are not completely captured, it's mentioned in the notes that fingerprints are of poor quality but they haven't asked for anything additional yet. I guess they are sleeping on it :D

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Good Afternoon,

I recently got off the call with IRCC. The agent told me that everything on my profile is passed and only a final review is remaining.

Did anyone have a similar experience and share their timeline for when they got the Approval and COPR after Final review was pending?

Thank you!
Hi
I am also having same time line Aor October 27 all stages are cleared but didn’t get final decision

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Good Afternoon,

Thank you!
Congrat, are you CEC or FSW?

Twinkz

Nov 19, 2020
did they ask you any ADR as regards to stat questions?
No They did not ask any document. Review is required because of my USA visa refusal. But it got approved later. According to the agent last note was on 11th March, at least I got to know that somebody touched my file after December

Reactions: rajiyer