+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between

May 24 and 30, 2020

With the current trend, October will be in July...
When you click on question mark

"In the past 3 months, the majority (80%) of the applications we finalized were received during this period."

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
But for me they also asked for RPRF, so I am relying on this.
My online profile mentionned since I uploaded rcmp (December) " we are reviewing the document you provided" something like that. This hadn't changed.

For RPRF, I made full paiement so not sure if it means you are close to pr. Anyway they re working on your file, so that s good.

Reactions: dinkarinjosh

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Did you received any GU, as your eligibility started?
My last ghost update was like around January, way before eligibility started. My criminality was already in progress early December.

I got like 5 or 6 ghost updates, all screened shot but honestly, I think it just means small moves like maybe an officer opening my file? Because I didn't see major changes even I tried to compare my ghost updates with gcms notes....

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Thanks for your response, however, My question was: The letter (request letter, the pdf in your cic account ) that you had received for ADR. that letter must have had some wording. I am inquiring about that wording.
I say this because some folks have different wording. For me it is :
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is
currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
For some folks, it says eligibility review. and NOT admissibility reiview. I hope I explained it better this time.
Could you please refer your cic account and please tell what was the wording in the request letter for RCMP?

Much thanks Stefi
Oh i see, let me check

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Thanks for your response, however, My question was: The letter (request letter, the pdf in your cic account ) that you had received for ADR. that letter must have had some wording. I am inquiring about that wording.
I say this because some folks have different wording. For me it is :
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is
currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
For some folks, it says eligibility review. and NOT admissibility reiview. I hope I explained it better this time.
Could you please refer your cic account and please tell what was the wording in the request letter for RCMP?

Much thanks Stefi
Hmm, I am sorry mine is in french:
La présente concerne votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada. Afin de poursuivre l’examen de votre demande, nous avons besoin des documents suivants ...

I could translate by " In order to keep processing your application, we need the following documents..." but there is not "admissibility" or "eligibility" mentionned in my french ADR.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Merci beaucoup
admissibility is pretty standard and for any of the steps. No only eligibility. You could be inadmissible because of your eligibility for example. Or your medical report, or your police report, etc.

I would not worry too much. That you got RPRF means your eligibility is passed or recommended passed. Which is the most time consuming in the application (unless you are outland and you go for enhanced security).

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
But what i understand is admissibility is done after eligibility. So I guess you are right. Eligibility is atleast recommend pass.

I think admissibility is for all of the steps. You need to be admissible in all:

Elegibility
Medical
Security
Etc

If you are inadmissible in one, your application is declined.

I think your letter is pretty standard, juts maybe they have different samples when they request a doc or fee...

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons.html

If you are already in Canada, make things easier :D

Ifa

Mar 16, 2021
Hello, I'm not sure where to ask this question. My sponsor owns buildings. but only the documents for the land is available, how do we show he has real estate.

also, he has a business registered but its not full scale. not much has been done on it, can we still present this and how?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I just called to know my status for CEC Inland 6th Oct AOR application. It is the same from December

Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Agent said its passed (Not sure if its recommended or conclusively passed)
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress
Security: not started

Why are they not touching my file? no update at all from last 3.5 months.
Only IRCC can answer why they are not processing application. There are many applications that are just sitting around idle without anyone working on them.

However, if your eligibility is passed, then its a good news. Now you just have to wait.

Twinkz

Nov 19, 2020
I called IRCC today, As my eligibility was under review for Stat Questions since Dec 2020 , Today agent confirmed me that it is still under review. My last note on file was on 11th March 2021.

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
The policy on above link seems to be applicable to FSWC whereas I applied under CEC. Does it matter?

Also, I just noticed the following in my ITA. Besides, my recalculated CRS score doesn't fall below the minimum CRS for that round. So I believe I should be good. Please let me know your comments.

NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I called IRCC today, As my eligibility was under review for Stat Questions since Dec 2020 , Today agent confirmed me that it is still under review. My last note on file was on 11th March 2021.
did they ask you any ADR as regards to stat questions?

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Guys, a quick update.... Jus received my work permit today valid until 2023 (spouse PGWP) ...does this mean anything for my PR application? AOR October 20, 2020...

Reactions: Kerikeri