HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
I think they purposely pack applications at security... cause I know a lot of peoples who’s application is stopped at security.
Whatever the case, It seems like a great big mess right now and they are short of solutions, nobody cares enough to clean this mess. Somebody should right a book on the plight of would be immigrants. I'm too lazy to start, a few more months of suffering might be just the motivation I need .

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
The sad news is that after eligibility is passed by a case processing agent in Central intake office and being sent to our respective LVOs. Our cases are just sitting on the table, no ones going to touch it for a couple of months. Not even an officer is reviewing and conclusively pass our eligibility. That’s why lots of ppl r stuck at Security!
C’est vraiment n’importe quoi..

PR_Profile_01

Mar 16, 2020
Just got off from a call with IRCC agent. Here’s the latest status-
AOR 22nd October
MEP 1st Dec
Eligibility- passed on 7th January
Criminality- Not started
Security- Not started
Primary VO- New delhi
Secondary VO- Nova Scotia

Anyone with a similar timeline? The waiting period seems like an eternity
Hi @Sunshinegirl6

I have applied for PR through FSW Outland program from India. AOR is September 25th 2020. I had called an IRCC agent in Canada and she told me that my application has been moved to New Delhi Office (NDVO) and she does not have any other information regarding my application. I saw your post here where you have mentioned that your Primary VO is New Delhi and you were able to speak with an IRCC agent and get your application status.

I wanted to know if you called someone at NDVO to get your status. If so, can you please let me know how did you contact them over phone to get your application status?

Thank you

Reactions: khush.sib

Sunshinegirl6

Feb 24, 2021
Hi @Sunshinegirl6

I have applied for PR through FSW Outland program from India. AOR is September 25th 2020. I had called an IRCC agent in Canada and she told me that my application has been moved to New Delhi Office (NDVO) and she does not have any other information regarding my application. I saw your post here where you have mentioned that your Primary VO is New Delhi and you were able to speak with an IRCC agent and get your application status.

I wanted to know if you called someone at NDVO to get your status. If so, can you please let me know how did you contact them over phone to get your application status?

Thank you
Hi @Sunshinegirl6

Thank you
The first time I had called IRCC I was told only eligibility has been sealed and no other info was given besides that my VO is New Delhi. This was in last week of feb.
the second time I had called IRCC, I was given this update (the post one).
there hasn’t been anyway I have figured out to reach NDVo.
infact let me know if u know how to reach NDVO for status update !

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Guys I just received the GCMS notes I ordered on February 11th. Eligibility passed, medical passed, info sharing complete. However, security and criminality not started yet lol
Hi, is the same status reflected in your CIC profile? My status hasn't changed since AOR in Oct'20 for everything except for BIO and MED (we are reviewing your eligibility/we are processing your background check)

PR_Profile_01

Mar 16, 2020
The first time I had called IRCC I was told only eligibility has been sealed and no other info was given besides that my VO is New Delhi. This was in last week of feb.
the second time I had called IRCC, I was given this update (the post one).
there hasn’t been anyway I have figured out to reach NDVo.
infact let me know if u know how to reach NDVO for status update !
Oh okay. Thanks for getting back. Every time I've called, the IRCC agent's haven't been able to give more details. I'll let you know if I get any info on reaching out to NDVO. Thank you.

Reactions: Sunshinegirl6

cmingles

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Got an update on my account yesterday! They're asking me to submit Schedule A. Has anyone had the same experience??? Do they normally ask for this because I might have missed a year on my personal or travel history??? This is making me nervous but at the same time its good to know they're working on my application now.