+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

McGillU

May 18, 2020
It's disheartening. Although we can understand what the situation is like but I don't think those at the helm of affairs at IRCC understand what it's like to be in the dark for so many applicants.
Hi, so here is an update. Today I received the request letter from IRCC to upload my diploma. I am a Canadian graduate but idk what is wrong with my department. My degree was issued in Latin and it is a dead language, I am unable to get someone who can translate it for me. Have contacted the university and they have not gotten back to me yet. What do you guys think? Will the fact that it is a Canadian diploma will kind of waive the liability to get it ranslated? Should I send the diploma or should I wait and find someone to translate it?

Asmi007

Feb 3, 2021
Finally called IRCC agent to get to know current status of application after GCMS notes, which were showing refusal in notes- RR in Funds maturity..
IRCC agent unable to update the status as file has been transferred to LVO:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I guess it will take way long now..

Reactions: Rxm169

ayadav01

Mar 8, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent viewer of this forum all these days. Am here today to update my status which i got to know when I made first call to CIC today to know my application status and the agent updated as follows :

AOR : OCT 13th 2020
Medicals Passed : Nov 24th , No BioMetrics not required.
Eligibility : Passed
Security : Passed
Criminal check : Passed
VO : OTTAWA
CEC INLAND

Agent said : "waiting for final decision to be made" . Now I am curious about :

When can I expect PPR ? and these updates are not reflecting on my online application is it still ok ?

Appreciate if some experts here could respond. Thank you in Advance !!

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent viewer of this forum all these days. Am here today to update my status which i got to know when I made first call to CIC today to know my application status and the agent updated as follows :

CEC INLAND

When can I expect PPR ? and these updates are not reflecting on my online application is it still ok ?

Congrats!

Great Progress and you will get your PR soon ( Unfortunately there is delay for final approval but it will be there finally , it wont reflect on profile till approval - some people will get it shortly , some waiting for month/ few months)

May I ask- did you get any ghost update recently / or at all ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ayadav01

SusanKay

Jan 5, 2021
Greetings all,
Please I need clarity from anyone, @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

Is it possible and okay for one to raise a webform to submit Schedule A form because a work experience that wasn’t included in personal history? The work experience is not a paid job but appears when my name is searched on google, on the website of the company
Do I fill a Schedule A form to include this? PLease how do I go about it?
Thanks

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
I just received my GCMS notes:
AOR : OCT 6th 2020
Medicals : Passed
Security : Not started
Criminal check : Not started
Info sharing: In progress
FSW

How long does info sharing normally take? Will my security and criminality not start until it's complete?
Hi @chaz_dance

Hi chaz_dance

Congratulations, as your eligibility is passed.
Could you please tell when you ordered GCMS notes and from where ?

Thanks

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Just gave IRCC another call today, the man who answered the call is totally unskilled. Not even ask my name or application number, and I ask him to help to check my status and he said what you see on the website is your application status. And I say if I can see into my files why I need to call your guys multi times and wait 1 hour to get a callback. He said, "Good question"... What a silly answer.
Past calls are good but this one totally 0/10. Wish I can record and report him.
I don't know why he gives me a callback more than an hour after I called them and give me useless answers.

Last edited:

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Just gave IRCC another call today, the man who answered the call is totally unskilled. Not even ask my name or application number, and I ask him to help to check my status and he said what you see on the website is your application status. And I say if I can see into my files why I need to call your guys multi times and wait 1 hour to get a callback. He said, "Good question"... What a silly shity answer.
Past calls are good but this one totally 0/10. Wish I can record and report him.
I don't know why he gives me a callback more than an hour after I called them and give me useless answers.

PS: I know he might mark me as a "not friendly applicant" but I don't care.
Sorry to hear that!

we will get this PR soon but but at what cost!! they are playing us with unknown timelines, inappropriate answers and lots of other uncertainty :confused:

Rajeshr1988

Oct 26, 2020
Hello Everyone,

CEC INLAND

Are you single applicant?

• Love
Reactions: upon

ayadav01

Mar 8, 2021
Congrats!

Great Progress and you will get your PR soon ( Unfortunately there is delay for final approval but it will be there finally , it wont reflect on profile till approval - some people will get it shortly , some waiting for month/ few months)

May I ask- did you get any ghost update recently / or at all ?
@amosi : Yes, a week ago I have seen a GU. and estimated timeline was disappeared almost for a month and then started showing up since last week.

Reactions: amosi