App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
yeah, the wait and the uncertainty produces anxiety for sure. But I would not say 4 months is bad. I think is normal unfortunately.

On the other hand, the notes you have are from 1 month ago. Things might be in progress right not. So you can say 3 months processing. You can try to call and get most updated info...
For cbsa, they are dated of 4 february...I don't even want to check my account. You're right let's just wait until end of April and we might see things moved. Even, my rcmp of december 1st, has been mentionned as received in gcms notes, but not even updated...

Reactions: A_Bee

Jheez

Feb 19, 2021
May I ask if you are 4th october or 4th November AOR?
Just wondering if someone after you got copr then was it october air or November and which category?
Thank you
My AOR is 4th November and those who got COPR this week were 12th and 13th November and from what I recollect both were inland CEC.

Last edited:

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Just a bit wooried that after 4 months, nothing really changed....but since the cbsa notes didnt mention anything new, I decided to wait. And I have one cd player...that I won't use! Anyone who order CBSA notes, you can buy mine LOL.
why cant they send through email? it is so inconvinient to use CD..

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Reactions: rs572

nikcanwin

Jan 21, 2021
which is your VO?
Mine ADR status still says your document is uploaded, nothing changed for last 3 months.
No idea of my VO.I havent called IRCC nor ordered notes. But there has been no change in my profile
which is your VO?
Mine ADR status still says your document is uploaded, nothing changed for last 3 months.
Hi.No idea about my VO. Havent called IRCC nor ordered any notes. However no change in profile since Jan beginning. The whole process is very stressful.Its killing checking the profile daily and finding nothing there.

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
My AOR is 4th November and those who got COPR this week were 12th and 13th November and from what a I recollect both were inland CEC.
Thank you for the reply . Mine is 6th Nov .
Pnp inland . Don't know if they are working on pnp or only the cec class. Good luck

Reactions: Jheez

Sunshinegirl6

Feb 24, 2021
My eligibility has been completed and sealed before my file got transferred to NDVO on jan 7th. (AIR 22oct, Med dec 1, bio exempt). Can you pl throw some light on criminality/security- as in they get started before eligibility or run parallely or are done after eligibility is sealed?
@legalfalcon

Last edited:

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
My eligibility has been completed and sealed before my file got transferred to NDVO on jan 7th. (AIR 22oct, Med dec 1, bio exempt). Can you pl throw some light on criminality/security- as in they get started before eligibility or run parallely or are done after eligibility is sealed?
@legalfalcon
Once at local VO, eligibility will be unsealed and reviewed.

nshar2111

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
AOR 4th NOV 2020
Inland CEC
CRS 573
Progress stuck on Biometrics exempted and Medical passed. no updates since 16th Dec 2020
I have one dependent in Toronto.

Called up IRCC twice, they don't give VO and just said "your file is still in Ottawa", whatever that means. No clarity!

People who applied later than me got COPR recently, so can't figure out how the process works. My NOC code is 0013, fancy title/role etc (lol) and I am paying taxes through my nose!!! Does that qualify me at all ;)
Chill buddy, everything will pass in just a week's time.

I was also worried since January mid that Criminality is taking so long, but when I called IRCC this week she said between 23 Jan and 28 Jan everything passed.

Keep your hopes up! Even if we don't get the COPRs soon, I guess its a good sign. lol

We'll eventually end up in the long queue of awaiting PR cards.. :D

We are the lucky ones, at least we are here working in our prime domains. The FSW applicants must be feeling so left out during this whole lockdown shit. They are the ones who are facing their worst nightmares of this waiting game..

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Chill buddy, everything will pass in just a week's time.

I was also worried since January mid that Criminality is taking so long, but when I called IRCC this week she said between 23 Jan and 28 Jan everything passed.

Keep your hopes up! Even if we don't get the COPRs soon, I guess its a good sign. lol

We'll eventually end up in the long queue of awaiting PR cards.. :D

We are the lucky ones, at least we are here working in our prime domains. The FSW applicants must be feeling so left out during this whole lockdown shit. They are the ones who are facing their worst nightmares of this waiting game..
You're absolutely right. I've mentally prepared myself to not expect a PPR before July atleast, with an AOR of October 2020. I'm following another thread which has people discussing and predicting when the next FSW draw will be after the 27,000 CEC draw, its a sad sad thread