+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Thanks, Eligibility is not started as per the agent, waiting for 5th month now. Requested the CBSA this time.
matter of curiosity. You mentioned you travel a lot to the USA due to your job. How did you justify that for your Canadian work experience? Did you register all those trips in the travel history?

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes my company gave me letter that says company name has been changed and he is still working and same noc code etc. Its like reference letter, it has new company and old company name and reason for name change.

I m on LMIA, we already gave this information to service canada now going to give CIC,
Would it be a problem in my file if name of company changed because rest every thing same,
And would it delay the processing of my application?
Criminality passed
Medical passed
Rest not started yet

GursharandeepD

Jan 14, 2021
I was told yesterday that my file was transferred to NDVO on January 7th (AOR 22 oct, Med dec 1, bio exempt) after the eligibility was completed and sealed. Is it a good thing or a bad thing to have file transferred to my native city? Also is NDVO fast or slow in processing?
what possibly could be the reason- is my case delayed or I’m inching towards PPR?
Mine was also transferred to NDVO
And the last leg of processing takes place in local visa office so it is a good sign but everything is on hold so maybe around summers they will start issuing PPRs.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi if you can please share page 2 Assessment section and the Notes section from the last few pages of the file from CBSA
rcmp requested and received by IRCC on december 1st.
Also I have 13(1)(a), 16(1)(c) et 19(1)

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
matter of curiosity. You mentioned you travel a lot to the USA due to your job. How did you justify that for your Canadian work experience? Did you register all those trips in the travel history?
Yes, mine is a sales job and yes it was time consuming activities to capture the travel . Managed to do it with the online tool from US website

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes my company gave me letter that says company name has been changed and he is still working and same noc code etc. Its like reference letter, it has new company and old company name and reason for name change.

I m on LMIA, we already gave this information to service canada now going to give CIC,
Would it be a problem in my file if name of company changed because rest every thing same,
And would it delay the processing of my application?
Criminality passed
Medical passed
Rest not started yet
Hi. You can send a web form and inform IRCC of the name change with your company, it will not have any adverse effect on your application.

Reactions: Baban0074

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I got.
But I'm not sure how many times:

On 20 Jan — I'm not sure whether it was a GU or not, since the status was "Application/Profile updated" but there were certain changes which took place with my Name and Surname in the Applicant Information section: they were changed to capital letters. Maybe @legalfalcon could clarify what it actually was.

On 7 Feb — a classical GU alike to those which everyone describes. I'm not sure it was the 1st or the 2nd GU in my timeline since I don't know how to classify the update I'd got on 20 Jan.
During the progress of your application, you may receive 4-7 or even more GUs and some applicants will not receive any and get a PPR straight.

Reactions: nshar2111

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Yes, mine is a sales job and yes it was time consuming activities to capture the travel . Managed to do it with the online tool from US website
sorry to bother you. Just one more question. I know PNP gives you 600, but you still need to meet CEC requirements if I am not wrong. That means 1 year full time work experience in Canada. The travels to the USA does not affect that 'work time experience in canada'? Do you have more than one year?