+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
i heard CEC process is fast and your haven't for eligibility clearance yet, i am from DEC AOR. Seems i have to check after few months
Faster if we compare with FSW. But painfully slow.

To me the worst is that eligibility is not even started after 150 days.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
got notes. Notes from 28 January

eligibility not started
security not started
Criminality in progress
info sharing in progress

medicals passes
A10 check passed

CEC inland aor 4th October. vo ottawa.

sigh
Yeah, I think it's best to check back for updates end of March. The movements have been ridiculously slow!

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
got notes. Notes from 28 January

eligibility not started
security not started
Criminality in progress
info sharing in progress

medicals passes
A10 check passed

CEC inland aor 4th October. vo ottawa.

sigh
Exactly the same status as of Jan 22nd from my discussion with IRCC agent. Awaiting my GCMS notes and hoping for some movement.

CEC Inland (EE), VO - Ottawa
AOR: Oct 10th
MEP: Nov 21st
Biometrics updated: Dec 4th
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In process
Info sharing: In process

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-extends-all-emergency-orders-under-the-reopening-ontario-act-until-march-21-1.5314557

Till now its March 21, but the govt has been doing the same thing since October. They keep extending the lockdown for a month with different names.

This should be over by mid May, that's the official start of Summers and just like last year, everything will be back to normal during summers.

Hopefully! (fingers crossed)

Reactions: nshar2111

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
lol.. when did you applied for cbsa notes?
almost 4 weeks ago, but AOR 10 october, nothing changed, criminality still in progress, nos started for other things...dated of february 4th

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Exactly the same status as of Jan 22nd from my discussion with IRCC agent. Awaiting my GCMS notes and hoping for some movement.

CEC Inland (EE), VO - Ottawa
AOR: Oct 10th
MEP: Nov 21st
Biometrics updated: Dec 4th
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In process
Info sharing: In process
Same status as Anchak G and dreamer CEC, my aor is october 10th....

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
HELP, got notes from cbsa, what means ....

Application : 68
field name : eligibility
action: updated
old value : calculation in progress
new value : passed- candidate.

I am wondering why sometime, I have passed...eligibility and criminality for some sub categories?...
How do we know what this apply to?

I have like ...application : 68...application 69...70....
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes , would you please help me understand these subcategory? How can I find out what is passed?
first page indicates : criminality in progress, and not started for eligibility or security. Thank you

Sunshinegirl6

Feb 24, 2021
I was told yesterday that my file was transferred to NDVO on January 7th (AOR 22 oct, Med dec 1, bio exempt) after the eligibility was completed and sealed. Is it a good thing or a bad thing to have file transferred to my native city? Also is NDVO fast or slow in processing?
what possibly could be the reason- is my case delayed or I’m inching towards PPR?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi all, as I have written somewhere...I just received nites from CBSA.....on a CD....and I guess I need to buy oone cd player!
And I ve just bought one $50 just to see that nothing changed dince AOR lol

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021

I am wondering why sometime, I have passed...eligibility and criminality for some sub categories?...

@legalfalcon @caipsnotes , would you please help me understand these subcategory? How can I find out what is passed?
first page indicates : criminality in progress, and not started for eligibility or security. Thank you
look at the notes in the last pages. you will find there the assessment for eligibility

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

@caipsnotes , would you please help me understand these subcategory? How can I find out what is passed?
Hi if you can please share page 2 Assessment section and the Notes section from the last few pages of the file from CBSA

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes
In initial Page 2, Eligibility, Security is not started. Medical is Passed . Criminality and Info sharing is in Progress.

In last pages below is the notes and last updated date is Nov 17th at CIO under label : EE Eligibility :

Review Type : Program Assistance APPLICATION #: XXXX REGULATION : PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE : 471 CRS SCORE : 984 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI DEP 1 Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Application English - IELTs Met Threshold & Verified. Same for education of mine and spouse.
POLICE CERTIFICATE: NRT for both USA and INDIA. RCMP Fingerprints police certificate: Request Letter Sent R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC & Stat Questions.

What does you can make out of this? To me it looks like simple R10 check, nothing more.

Its 5th month now and shared RCMP is not changed as reviewed yet in myCIC website. Can I assume nothing else has happened yet have to wait or is there anything else IRCC is waiting apart from officer reviewing my file.

Additionally it is sent to Etobicoke VO which is not an formal VO like Montreal or Vancouver I think it is more for processing landing operations and any interview process. I do not know what could be the reason of my file going there.

I do have a Visa refusal, long ago and I did get recent US visa in Canada and doing lot of travel to US due to my work. I don't think so this could be the reason of shifting my file to Etobicoke.
Hi. You have a RR under Eligibility review for o/s PC and stat questions. Stat questions would be related to your prior visa refusal like you mentioned, quite normal to have a RR for that reason. Wouldn't read too much into the reason for the file shifting. Sometimes the minutiae causes greater anxiety than needed