Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
IRCC now knows that my Spouse is a PR holder. Do you think it puts my application file on the priority list since I am exempted from travel restrictions?
No, the travel exemptions are for individuals who qualify and if you do, you can get a TRV and travel. It does not expedite the PR application.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Still i am in confusing stage agent told everything is done but nothing changed in the account
I believe they are withholding from issuing PPRs until restrictions are lifted. We'll see a slew of PPRs once the door opens.

abhi1992

Aug 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-10-2020
Hey guys, they've opened biometrics for Economic PR applicants in India.

My given name in the passport has 2 words and the biometrics appointment web form won't allow spaces. So I had to use CamelCase for the given name in the first name field, is that fine?

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
No, the travel exemptions are for individuals who qualify and if you do, you can get a TRV and travel. It does not expedite the PR application.
Alright. Meaning, If and when I get my PPR, I can just simply do my landing with my wife without restrictions. But since IRCC knows that I am Married to a PR holder, they should prioritize my case ;|

Feb 23, 2021
Thanks for sharing this and I have read this earlier.

Can you elaborate Everything seems ok with your application. -> Does it mean my case is determined as early admission and just have to wait for a final decision and do not worry about eligibility?

One point on that is I have not stayed in Canada for 3 years , though I have a valid work permit for next 3 years and stayed in Canada for 2 years now.

As per note everything looks good.

What does your notes say about eligibility. If not started wait for some time and order another GCMS notes.

Reactions: kgrajiv

Sunshinegirl6

Feb 24, 2021
Hi everyone.
New to the group however have been reading messages since past few days :)
Just got off the call from cic agent.
My visa office is New Delhi. Upon asking the status of file, I was told that before transferring the file to New Delhi (transferred on jan 7, 2021), eligibility has been completed and sealed and rest info can be taken from New Delhi VO.
Any expert opinion as to how soon/late should expect PPR and how to reach New Delhi office ?
Aor- oct 22, 2020
Med passed- dec 1
EE Profile from India.
Since my application is being handled by immigration lawyer I don’t have any other update about my application. @legalfalcon and other experts can share some guidance pl.
Tia

Reactions: Airhulafe

U1King

Aug 11, 2020
The PCC will work as your spouse is a resident of India and was travelling to Canada when you applied for PCC.

As per IRCC:

• For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
If IRCC needs a new PCC, they will ask for one.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone.
New to the group however have been reading messages since past few days :)
Just got off the call from cic agent.
My visa office is New Delhi. Upon asking the status of file, I was told that before transferring the file to New Delhi (transferred on jan 7, 2021), eligibility has been completed and sealed and rest info can be taken from New Delhi VO.
Any expert opinion as to how soon/late should expect PPR and how to reach New Delhi office ?
Aor- oct 22, 2020
Med passed- dec 1
EE Profile from India.
Since my application is being handled by immigration lawyer I don’t have any other update about my application. @legalfalcon and other experts can share some guidance pl.
Tia
If your eligibility is passed, no need to worry. Currently most outland applications are pending due to travel restrictions. So you will have to wait.

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hi everyone I have a question regarding gcms notes. Regarding the program assistant notes-

RCMP screening NRT. India police certificate provided NRT. R10 OK. Recommendation Pass Criminality.

Does it mean that program assistant recommends criminality passed? Being an inland applicant I want to get RCMP in case they ask for it but it looks like they have my record on file already and have already found no traces through RCMP if what I'm reading is correct

AnnaJ4990

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
As per note everything looks good.

What does your notes say about eligibility. If not started wait for some time and order another GCMS notes.
I have almost the same case as @kgrajiv but my eligibility is showing as Review Required in the assessments in page 2.

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant Application #:E... REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 475 CRS SCORE: 493 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client fees: verified ---LANGUAGES--- Principal Applicant 1-English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified 2 -French- TCF and Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS and Verified ---- EDUCATION ---- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided --- POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- Lebanon police certificate: Provided- NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question Spouse 1- Lebanon police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APR ---- Documents SET FOR REVIEW --- Client Information

I believe the RR is because of the stat question, correct? Cause everything else looks positive.
I ordered another set of GCMS notes to know if the officer opened my application after it was transferred to Paris VO.

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon ,

Ur kind suggestions would be highly appreciated.
My Aor is 14 oct
Mep and BIL passed on 30 Nov 2020
Biometrics given on 12 Feb 2021
Fsw Outland ( India)
My file processing is through a consultant.
My question is since I have requested the status of my express entry portal, I could see only medicals n biometrics section changed , rest no changes could be seen .
Is it normal , or my file might have got processed but no reflected in portal or actually only med n biometric part has taken place?
Might be a usual ques for u to answer but requesting wholeheartedly to reply.