+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

U1King

Aug 11, 2020
@legalfalcon , Please help me on this.
I have got Indian PCC for myself and my wife through High Commission of India in the month of August 2020, during that time my wife was here in Canada. After that, my wife went to India (before submitting my documents) and she is currently in India. My AOR is Oct 16 and I would like to know about the validity of my wife's PCC . Is it necessary to get new PCC from India for my wife? Please provide yours thoughts. Thank you in advance.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Still i am in confusing stage agent told everything is done but nothing changed in the account
also @jaspersun0106 , is it possible that our profile online is not updated even though some stage are being processed or passed? I am asking since my ADR (rcmp) was received by IRCC - sent by me- and GRC (as per GCSM notes- but in my profile it is still " we are reviewing your documents..." Thank you.

nikcanwin

Jan 21, 2021
also @jaspersun0106 , is it possible that our profile online is not updated even though some stage are being processed or passed? I am asking since my ADR (rcmp) was received by IRCC - sent by me- and GRC (as per GCSM notes- but in my profile it is still " we are reviewing your documents..." Thank you.
I also got rcmp request in DEC which was uploaded on 17th Dec.Subsequently my ADR changed from uploaded to being reviewed to finally NA on 7th Jan

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I also got rcmp request in DEC which was uploaded on 17th Dec.Subsequently my ADR changed from uploaded to being reviewed to finally NA on 7th Jan
Oh thank you for sharing this. Well in my case, nothing special on the rcmp but no updates since it was uploaded.
Should i be worried?...

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Pretty much nothing will change (we are reviewing bla bla) pretty much until pr approved.

The only way to know word by word what is going on is gmcs notes. So I would not be very worried nothing has changed in the online profile. A lot of applicants have everything passed, and no movement at all in the profile.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
people are waiting for COPR even months after passing everything..after getting COPR , they wait for photo submission email..after submitting photo, wait for PR card..:D

Reactions: Suryarao611

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Change in VO is no reason for concern, workload redistribution is amongst the most common reasons. So what does the Assessment section on page 2 and the notes section of the last few pages look like?
@caipsnotes
In initial Page 2, Eligibility, Security is not started. Medical is Passed . Criminality and Info sharing is in Progress.

In last pages below is the notes and last updated date is Nov 17th at CIO under label : EE Eligibility :

Review Type : Program Assistance APPLICATION #: XXXX REGULATION : PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE : 471 CRS SCORE : 984 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI DEP 1 Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Application English - IELTs Met Threshold & Verified. Same for education of mine and spouse.
POLICE CERTIFICATE: NRT for both USA and INDIA. RCMP Fingerprints police certificate: Request Letter Sent R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC & Stat Questions.

What does you can make out of this? To me it looks like simple R10 check, nothing more.

Its 5th month now and shared RCMP is not changed as reviewed yet in myCIC website. Can I assume nothing else has happened yet have to wait or is there anything else IRCC is waiting apart from officer reviewing my file.

Additionally it is sent to Etobicoke VO which is not an formal VO like Montreal or Vancouver I think it is more for processing landing operations and any interview process. I do not know what could be the reason of my file going there.

I do have a Visa refusal, long ago and I did get recent US visa in Canada and doing lot of travel to US due to my work. I don't think so this could be the reason of shifting my file to Etobicoke.

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
R10 ok is the completeness check and if any documents not submitted will be highlighted.

Requirement to submit a complete electronic application
In Express Entry, applicants are required to submit a complete electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR) within 90 calendar days of being issued an invitation to apply (ITA). The application and all supporting documents must be submitted electronically through the applicant’s online account.

Applications are assessed for completeness up front. An application found to be incomplete should be rejected as per section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and all fees associated with the application should be refunded to the applicant.

The Express Entry 6-month processing standard begins when the application is submitted. This is based on the application received date in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application.

Applications can be transferred to any visa office within Canada or outside Canada.

Officer-initiated file transfers
At times, offices may independently decide that program integrity issues merit transferring an application to another processing office. When transferring files, offices should consider the resource implications for the receiving office. Offices should notify the receiving office of upcoming transfers, particularly multiple transfers.

Officers may transfer applications electronically to offices within the global network where capacity exists, which allows IRCC to manage its workload and ensure that service standards and processing times are met. Before doing so, the officer should always make sure a transfer does not affect program integrity.

When a case is facilitated through early admission, the officer is to transfer the file to the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton (CPC-E) for finalization once all statutory requirements have been completed abroad. See Temporary resident permits for information on early admission and on issuing temporary resident permits.

Everything seems ok with your application.
Thanks for sharing this and I have read this earlier.

Can you elaborate Everything seems ok with your application. -> Does it mean my case is determined as early admission and just have to wait for a final decision and do not worry about eligibility?

One point on that is I have not stayed in Canada for 3 years , though I have a valid work permit for next 3 years and stayed in Canada for 2 years now.

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
which is your VO?
Mine ADR status still says your document is uploaded, nothing changed for last 3 months.

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
IF your spouse is a PR, then you are exempt from travel restrictions, you can travel together or after you spouse reaches Canada.
My wife is a PR but she is here in Pakistan with me. She did her soft landing, received her PR card, and came back. If she goes back now and I inform IRCC, will that help my case?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , Please help me on this.
I have got Indian PCC for myself and my wife through High Commission of India in the month of August 2020, during that time my wife was here in Canada. After that, my wife went to India (before submitting my documents) and she is currently in India. My AOR is Oct 16 and I would like to know about the validity of my wife's PCC . Is it necessary to get new PCC from India for my wife? Please provide yours thoughts. Thank you in advance.

The PCC will work as your spouse is a resident of India and was travelling to Canada when you applied for PCC.

As per IRCC:

• For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
If IRCC needs a new PCC, they will ask for one.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My wife is a PR but she is here in Pakistan with me. She did her soft landing, received her PR card, and came back. If she goes back now and I inform IRCC, will that help my case?
As an immediate family member, you are exempt from travel restrictions. Nt sure what you want to inform IRCC since you do not need a AL.

You can travel together or one after another.

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
As an immediate family member, you are exempt from travel restrictions. Nt sure what you want to inform IRCC since you do not need a AL.

You can travel together or one after another.
IRCC now knows that my Spouse is a PR holder. Do you think it puts my application file on the priority list since I am exempted from travel restrictions?

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
In normal times, an officer would have reviewed our file and should have conclusively passed our eligibility and criminality and started our security. But this didn't happen as your file has not been checked since 7th January 2021. In normal times, people get PPR within 1-2 months after security is started and eligibility is conclusively passed. I am in the same boat as you.

IP1 = The Background Check status of your CIC profile says "Your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check"
IP2 = The Background Check status of your CIC profile says "We are processing your background check, we will message you if we need more information"

When officer starts your security the status of your CIC profile will change to IP2. And you can expect PPR anytime between 1 - 10 months, depending how long CBSA takes to conduct security.
Alright, Thank you mate!
Do keep us updated if you receive any updates on your file. Would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: blackknight12