caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I have read your thread you often refere to (GCSM notes).
Really, my gscm notes only indicated "R10 - review required - outstanding PC" - Not really sure what it means.
I uploaded my rcmp on december 1st and by the time gcms notes were printed...it wasn't updated...yet.

Even, I would say until now, there is no sign of updates for RCMP...That's 3 months now...since I uploaded it. Ircc did receive it direclty from RCMP, as per gcsm notes...

When I called IRCC in the beginning of February, agent confirmed they did received my fingerprints via RCMP but he clearly said that he can't confirm whether it has been processed or not.

I guess, just need to wait....for new GCMS notes....
Got it, if you have done the needful then just wait and hopefully things will fall in place soon enough

Reactions: stefi2020

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes
I am bit surprised with my GCMS Notes. Unlike in other cases, in my case there is only a comment with R10 OK recommendation : Review Required - Pending outstanding PC & Stat questions. What does this mean and why my file says transferred to Etobicoke?
I have submitted RCMP back in Nov. Its 5th month running my RCMP document is not opened and last week as per agent Criminality is in progress and nothing else is started. What is concerning is why did it move to Local VO and why eligibility not started yet? I am CEC+PNP.
Change in VO is no reason for concern, workload redistribution is amongst the most common reasons. So what does the Assessment section on page 2 and the notes section of the last few pages look like?

Reactions: kgrajiv
Feb 23, 2021
@caipsnotes
I am bit surprised with my GCMS Notes. Unlike in other cases, in my case there is only a comment with R10 OK recommendation : Review Required - Pending outstanding PC & Stat questions. What does this mean and why my file says transferred to Etobicoke?
I have submitted RCMP back in Nov. Its 5th month running my RCMP document is not opened and last week as per agent Criminality is in progress and nothing else is started. What is concerning is why did it move to Local VO and why eligibility not started yet? I am CEC+PNP.
R10 ok is the completeness check and if any documents not submitted will be highlighted.

Requirement to submit a complete electronic application
In Express Entry, applicants are required to submit a complete electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR) within 90 calendar days of being issued an invitation to apply (ITA). The application and all supporting documents must be submitted electronically through the applicant’s online account.

Applications are assessed for completeness up front. An application found to be incomplete should be rejected as per section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and all fees associated with the application should be refunded to the applicant.

The Express Entry 6-month processing standard begins when the application is submitted. This is based on the application received date in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application.

Applications can be transferred to any visa office within Canada or outside Canada.

Officer-initiated file transfers
At times, offices may independently decide that program integrity issues merit transferring an application to another processing office. When transferring files, offices should consider the resource implications for the receiving office. Offices should notify the receiving office of upcoming transfers, particularly multiple transfers.

Officers may transfer applications electronically to offices within the global network where capacity exists, which allows IRCC to manage its workload and ensure that service standards and processing times are met. Before doing so, the officer should always make sure a transfer does not affect program integrity.

When a case is facilitated through early admission, the officer is to transfer the file to the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton (CPC-E) for finalization once all statutory requirements have been completed abroad. See Temporary resident permits for information on early admission and on issuing temporary resident permits.

Everything seems ok with your application.

Reactions: kgrajiv

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
In normal times, an officer would have reviewed our file and should have conclusively passed our eligibility and criminality and started our security. But this didn't happen as your file has not been checked since 7th January 2021. In normal times, people get PPR within 1-2 months after security is started and eligibility is conclusively passed. I am in the same boat as you.

IP1 = The Background Check status of your CIC profile says "Your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check"
IP2 = The Background Check status of your CIC profile says "We are processing your background check, we will message you if we need more information"

When officer starts your security the status of your CIC profile will change to IP2. And you can expect PPR anytime between 1 - 10 months, depending how long CBSA takes to conduct security.
Mine is IP2 as per your info. But eligibility is recommended pass. As per info on this thread, security will only start after officer conclusively pass eligibility. Mine is still not passed by officer and security not started but background status is " Processing"

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
How do I give my fingerprints and get a RCMP criminal records check from inside or outside Canada?
If you lived in Canada for more than 6 months since the age of 18, you may be asked for fingerprints to complete your criminal record check by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
How to submit fingerprints for a criminal record check from inside or outside Canada.
If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this is not the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=857&top=4
indeed, at the time of ITA I have been in Canada 13 months....

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Mine is IP2 as per your info. But eligibility is recommended pass. As per info on this thread, security will only start after officer conclusively pass eligibility. Mine is still not passed by officer and security not started but background status is " Processing"
It depends on VOs, I was specifically talking about Visa Office London. For some people, the BGC status stays False IP2 through out the application, for others it follows False IP2 > IP1 > IP2

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Same here since early February. Did your background check status change to completed?
Noting changed in the profile but ircc agent told me just waiting for final decision

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
It will change to complete by someday, and "Eligibility" status also changed to "passed" with the final decision made date.
Still i am in confusing stage agent told everything is done but nothing changed in the account