FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
So a case processing agent will recommend your eligibility, and a final officer review will pass your criminality and eligibility at LVO. Is 14th January the same date your BGC went into IP1, and has it changed to IP2 yet?
This means that in normal times I should be getting my PPR soon? :| Alas!! covid.
Yes, I believe so. What is IP2?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
But she is still here in my country with me. She can go back any time and if she goes back now, and I inform IRCC that my spouse is in Canada. Will that help my process? @legalfalcon
IF your spouse is a PR, then you are exempt from travel restrictions, you can travel together or after you spouse reaches Canada.

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
This means that in normal times I should be getting my PPR soon? :| Alas!! covid.
Yes, I believe so. What is IP2?
In normal times, an officer would have reviewed our file and should have conclusively passed our eligibility and criminality and started our security. But this didn't happen as your file has not been checked since 7th January 2021. In normal times, people get PPR within 1-2 months after security is started and eligibility is conclusively passed. I am in the same boat as you.

IP1 = The Background Check status of your CIC profile says "Your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check"
IP2 = The Background Check status of your CIC profile says "We are processing your background check, we will message you if we need more information"

When officer starts your security the status of your CIC profile will change to IP2. And you can expect PPR anytime between 1 - 10 months, depending how long CBSA takes to conduct security.

PATELRUSHIT25

Jan 15, 2021
Hi,
Draw type - CEC
AOR - Oct 12
Medical - November 24
I have few questions here, hope someone can answer it.
- Can I travel to India immediately after my COPR approval? Do I need any other travel visa?
- Can I get married on COPR approval or should I have to wait to get my PR card?

I appreciate your all responses.

Thank you

Reactions: semapara

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hey, First of all thanks.
Yeah I totally get the estimation part as well using an official data source. However given the amount of information available, its still better than not having a clue at all. Since I am FSW, would like to look at those numbers. Just one more question, is the data on immigration tracker exportable to excel ? If yes, can you direct me towards the steps ?

TIA
I have no idea if you can download the data

I guess you can if you use web scrapper...

Feb 23, 2021
What doe that mean "awaiting officer review"? Can you explain? It was transferred on 14th January to LVO - before that it was in CIO.
After eligibility starts it is reviewed by Case Processing Agent and Analyst and then Visa Officer.

If you have note by only agent then it is awaiting officer review.

Feb 23, 2021
France
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-12-2020
Med's Done....
27-01-2021
Hello everyone,

Someone please can explain this mysterious thing:
FSW Outland
France
AOR 23/12/20
MEP 01/27/21
BIL 02/03/21

1st call to IRCC: 04/02
VO Sidney
Eligibility: not started
Criminality : passed
Security: not started

2nd IRCC call: 02/23
VO Ottawa
Eligibility: passed !! (?)
Criminality : not started !!(?)
Security: not started (but I expected that)

The agent wasn’t really convincing ... she told me « what do you mean by ADR? » when I told her that I replied to an ADR last week.

A serious explanation please
Thank you

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Hi guys
My ITA -16 September 2020
AOR- 27 October 2020
Medicals passed- 7 December 2020
Biometrics-18 December 2020
From that time i have no updates. Tried calling IRcc but never answered my call. Any one is having any idea what’s happening.
Thanks in advance
Today after a long wait connected to an agent of Ircc he told me that eligibility, criminal and background everything is passed and waiting for final decision. What do you think how long it will take to get copr

Feb 23, 2021
Today after a long wait connected to an agent of Ircc he told me that eligibility, criminal and background everything is passed and waiting for final decision. What do you think how long it will take to get copr
That is very good news. You should get the PPR soon.

Are you inland or outland?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
were you required to submit RCMP, or did you submit on your own initiative.

I was never asked, and I wonder if my application is stuck with only criminality in progress because of that @caipsnotes

aor 4 October
How do I give my fingerprints and get a RCMP criminal records check from inside or outside Canada?
If you lived in Canada for more than 6 months since the age of 18, you may be asked for fingerprints to complete your criminal record check by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
How to submit fingerprints for a criminal record check from inside or outside Canada.
If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this is not the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=857&top=4