+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Faryal09

Feb 1, 2021
I got the GCMS notes (127 Pages) and have absolutely no clue about how to read the notes. Can anyone please guide me and let me know what should I check to get the meaningful details about my case ?
When did you order and from what party please?

Tuaha Buksh

Jan 10, 2019
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Its not a limit. Its an estimate on the approved applications on immitracker.

Take into consideration that the database is not official, and managed by the users themselves. So it might contain mistakes, not updated, etc. however it gives some indications. Pretty much all applications from January and December are finalized. Front he entire 2020, less than 40% of applications are approved. This is very illuminating from March...

Once more applications gets approved, the average day of processing applications will increase from 250 to 300. Its a statistical certainty. The current model takes only the ones approved aproved in 2020. But as the rest of the 60% of applications get approved (or rejected) the average processing time will increase.

There are very few rejections. Which is very strange, if we look at patterns from 2019 and 2018. Most probably applications haven't been rejected, which is very unfair because we are talking of applications with more than 200 days in processing times. But some will be rejected for sure.

And yes, I only calculated for CEC.

This data is public. You can play around with it yourself.
Hey, First of all thanks.
Yeah I totally get the estimation part as well using an official data source. However given the amount of information available, its still better than not having a clue at all. Since I am FSW, would like to look at those numbers. Just one more question, is the data on immigration tracker exportable to excel ? If yes, can you direct me towards the steps ?

TIA

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
Hi Everyone,

Received my GCMS notes on 17th Feb
Ordered on 16th Jan.
FSW -Outland - Pakistan

Eligibility - Passed
Security- Not Started
Criminality- Not Started (Recommended Passed in Noted)
Medicals- Passed
Info Sharing- Complete
Biometrics - Passed (Security 2)

Primary Office: London Visa Office
AOR: 20th Oct 2020
Spouse is already a PR holder. I got married on 30th Oct and updated IRCC about my status. After 15 days got notified that my visa office has been intimated about the change in my marital status - ADR requested along with PRPF on 4th Jan and submitted all on the same day. It was all reflected in my GCMs notes.

What should I consider now? And expected PPR? London has been pretty quiet so far in terms of giving out PPRs.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
If your spouse is a PR holder then I guess you are exempted from travel restrictions, perhaps your app might be finalised...

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
If your spouse is a PR holder then I guess you are exempted from travel restrictions, perhaps your app might be finalised...
But she is still here in my country with me. She can go back any time and if she goes back now, and I inform IRCC that my spouse is in Canada. Will that help my process? @legalfalcon

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Ordered on 16th Jan.
FSW -Outland - Pakistan

Eligibility - Passed
Security- Not Started
Medicals- Passed
Info Sharing- Complete

Spouse is already a PR holder. I got married on 30th Oct and updated IRCC about my status. After 15 days got notified that my visa office has been intimated about the change in my marital status - ADR requested along with PRPF on 4th Jan and submitted all on the same day. It was all reflected in my GCMs notes.

What should I consider now? And expected PPR? London has been pretty quiet so far in terms of giving out PPRs.
Eligibility passed by case officer or case processing agent?

ahmedmushtaq

Jul 11, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Ordered on 16th Jan.
FSW -Outland - Pakistan

Eligibility - Passed
Security- Not Started
Medicals- Passed
Info Sharing- Complete

From which website?

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
Congratulations! So now your file is awaiting officer review, do you see in the notes when it was transferred to London VO ( i mean which date? and what is the current status of your BGC on your CIC profile?
What doe that mean "awaiting officer review"? Can you explain? It was transferred on 14th January to LVO - before that it was in CIO.

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
What doe that mean "awaiting officer review"? Can you explain? It was transferred on 14th January to LVO - before that it was in CIO.
So a case processing agent will recommend your eligibility, and final officer review will pass your criminality and eligibility at LVO. Is 14th January the same date your BGC went into IP1, and has it changed to IP2 yet?