+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
If inland then you will only go through a record check which is fairly quick!
Would it mean if someone has got a request for RCMP, then it is as good as record check? People keep telling me it is a duplicate name with criminal records. Is that true or with RCMP you are almost through with the security check for Inland?

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
@caipsnotes
I am bit surprised with my GCMS Notes. Unlike in other cases, in my case there is only a comment with R10 OK recommendation : Review Required - Pending outstanding PC & Stat questions. What does this mean and why my file says transferred to Etobicoke?
I have submitted RCMP back in Nov. Its 5th month running my RCMP document is not opened and last week as per agent Criminality is in progress and nothing else is started. What is concerning is why did it move to Local VO and why eligibility not started yet? I am CEC+PNP.

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hi guys
My ITA -16 September 2020
AOR- 27 October 2020
Medicals passed- 7 December 2020
Biometrics-18 December 2020
From that time i have no updates. Tried calling IRcc but never answered my call. Any one is having any idea what’s happening.
Thanks in advance
Order GCMS Notes to know what is the exact status

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Thanks. What is the RR for?

CEC and inland applicants require a RCMP PCC and as a result the criminality stage will not be marked passed until the RCMP report is filed with IRCC). To save some processing time the RCMP PCC can be submitted along with the initial application and it can reduce processing time by a few weeks.
I have read your thread you often refere to (GCSM notes).
Really, my gscm notes only indicated "R10 - review required - outstanding PC" - Not really sure what it means.
I uploaded my rcmp on december 1st and by the time gcms notes were printed...it wasn't updated...yet.

Even, I would say until now, there is no sign of updates for RCMP...That's 3 months now...since I uploaded it. Ircc did receive it direclty from RCMP, as per gcsm notes...

When I called IRCC in the beginning of February, agent confirmed they did received my fingerprints via RCMP but he clearly said that he can't confirm whether it has been processed or not.

I guess, just need to wait....for new GCMS notes....

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
@caipsnotes
I am bit surprised with my GCMS Notes. Unlike in other cases, in my case there is only a comment with R10 OK recommendation : Review Required - Pending outstanding PC & Stat questions. What does this mean and why my file says transferred to Etobicoke?
I have submitted RCMP back in Nov. Its 5th month running my RCMP document is not opened and last week as per agent Criminality is in progress and nothing else is started. What is concerning is why did it move to Local VO and why eligibility not started yet? I am CEC+PNP.
Same thing "r10... " except mine is "R10 OK recommendation : Review Required - Pending outstanding PC"

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I called IRCC today,
Agent said Eligibility, medicals, & criminality all passed.
They’re working on security currently.
Any idea what the estimate fir security check?
AOR oct 19 2020
Medicals 20 Nov 2020
VO CIO sydney
Thanks

In most cases, security is a fairly quick process and as per the security manual an average processing takes 110 days, but if an application asunder comprehensive security screening, it may take longer.

It will also depend on whether your security screening is a record check or a comprehensive check. Record checks are fairly quicker.

Also, security screening is initiated by IRCC when it sends a request to the National Security Screening Division (NSSD) and screening partners. Currently there are many application for which SS has not been initiated.

To read on security screening, see https://bit.ly/3aI3FxX

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Received my GCMS notes on 22nd Feb.
Ordered on 26th Jan.

Eligibility - Passed
Security- Not Started
Criminality- In Progress
Medicals- Passed
Info Sharing- In Progress

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: CIO
AOR: 6th October, 2020

Reactions: muspal

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Can you share your thoughts pls. Do i need to raise a webform and update?
H1B is a visa and if your petition was denied you should have answered yes to the statutory questions.

If you did not mention it in your application, you should send a webfrom and inform IRCC. A visa refusal, where you received a visa or sent your passport for one does not matter.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Received my GCMS notes on 22nd Feb.
Ordered on 26th Jan.

Eligibility - Passed
Security- Not Started
Criminality- In Progress
Medicals- Passed
Info Sharing- In Progress

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: CIO
AOR: 6th October, 2020
Was the notes ordered from IRCC or CBSA?

I applied for notes from CBSA on 25-Jan and still waiting.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I have read your thread you often refere to (GCSM notes).
Really, my gscm notes only indicated "R10 - review required - outstanding PC" - Not really sure what it means.
I uploaded my rcmp on december 1st and by the time gcms notes were printed...it wasn't updated...yet.

Even, I would say until now, there is no sign of updates for RCMP...That's 3 months now...since I uploaded it. Ircc did receive it direclty from RCMP, as per gcsm notes...

When I called IRCC in the beginning of February, agent confirmed they did received my fingerprints via RCMP but he clearly said that he can't confirm whether it has been processed or not.

I guess, just need to wait....for new GCMS notes....
were you required to submit RCMP, or did you submit on your own initiative.

I was never asked, and I wonder if my application is stuck with only criminality in progress because of that @caipsnotes

aor 4 October

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
were you required to submit RCMP, or did you submit on your own initiative.

I was never asked, and I wonder if my application is stuck with only criminality in progress because of that @caipsnotes

aor 4 October
They asked me the same day my biometrics and medical were updated. Almost 3 months ago.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
this is so weird. I cannot find the pattern why some are asked (the majority), others not.
Really it is just random if you live in Canada. So yes, they might require it if your name is similar to another one, but in my case I know it's just random.

Reactions: Noyan2020