+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
I am just frustrated by two things
1. People spreading misinformation on this forum. I don't think people are doing it maliciously, but it gives people false hope for timing
2. FSW people making repeated calls to IRCC just months after AOR. There is no reason to do this, it does not help you, there is no reason to expect significant progress, and it puts demands on IRCC which will increase processing time and could even lead to policy changes if it becomes too disruptive.

We all need to hang in there together! Unfortunately we do not have control over this. Let's be patient, not put pressure on IRCC, and hopefully we can all go out for some beers later this year :)
Nobody is asking anyone to believe the timeline of what is posted here. You believed it, its your choice. I have seen PPR in 3months, if it doesn't work with your application does not mean it didn't happen.
Calling IRCC customer agent has no impact on your application process nor delays. Agent that speaks to you are not the agent treating your applications.
People have the right to call to know what's wrong with their applications. If IRCC don't want you to call there won't be a number in the first place.
There are better ways to update applicants if you don't want them to call, it is tech age. So when IRCC don't want you to call, they know what to do.

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
Yes, I am smart, thank you.

1. Considering that I paid CAD 2,600 for that application, it is absolutely reasonable to be able to call and ask for the current processing status, especially when the website is inconsistent. Oh, they are not forced to spend on call centre staffing, they could improve the website ;)
2. Nobody's call impact processing time and I never had to wait more than 15 minutes to speak to an agent who happily answered my questions in 5 minutes. What you said is nonsense, just like the other comment you made.
Exactly, nobody is wasting anyone's time by calling.

Reactions: Oma123

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Hi guys
AOR- 27 October2020
Medical passed-7 december 2020
Biometrics- 17 December
After that no update. I am CEC inland candidate. When can i expect my copr

nisargp690

Feb 2, 2021
I got 2 GU before. Called them and everything passed waiting for the finlized.

I called 3 weeks before to IRCC but my security was not started. after I see your status that you called Wednesday and everything has been passed just waiting for final decision. just curious to know that
did you get any GU after FEB 02?
bcz I noticed GU in mine on feb01.

Last edited:

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I called 3 weeks before to IRCC but my security was not started. after I see your status that you called Wednesday and everything has been passed just waiting for final decision. just curious to know that
did you get any GU after FEB 02?
bcz I noticed GU in mine on feb01.
Can't remember. I called them 3 times after the last GU. But I heard that the Sydney office is one of the slowest offices processing security and final DM.
Hope we will get COPR before 6 months timeline. Finger Crossed.

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Anyone in OCT AOR whose BGC status changed from IP1 to IP2 (Except VO: Accra applicants) I am stuck in IP1 since almost 2 months now.

Reactions: Oma123

rajsandhu1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
I am from India and I am not able to login. It says invalid session everytime. Happening from yesterday.

Anyone facing this issue.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Got an update today,but its not a ghost update. The current status just said "Application/profile updated" instead of how it had been showing "submitted"for the past 3-4 weeks

AOR 24 October 2020
Medicals passed 3 December 2020
FSW Outland

@legalfalcon and anyone else here, any ideas what this could say about the status of the application? Thank

GursharandeepD

Jan 14, 2021
Got an update today,but its not a ghost update. The current status just said "Application/profile updated" instead of how it had been showing "submitted"for the past 3-4 weeks

AOR 24 October 2020
Medicals passed 3 December 2020
FSW Outland

@legalfalcon and anyone else here, any ideas what this could say about the status of the application? Thank
Same just now but not opening further

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39