+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
Hi Amigos

Wats the contact number to check the application status, when calling from Canada. Can a friend call on my behalf.

Thanks In advance

Regis_one

Dec 30, 2020
Cool, when is it says, "Your application is in progress. We will send a message when we start your background check" in BGC, does it mean eligibility is still progress?
When people call, they usually find out that eligibility has been passed by case processing agent. It works somehow only for FSW stream.

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
BCG starts after eligibility's passed.
My eligibility was passed according to a phone call at the beginning of January (I don't know when that originally happened as I don't have GCMS) but the portal is still showing my background check as 'we will let you know when we start'. Is there an average time for how long it takes for BGC to start after eligibility is passed?

Last edited:

Regis_one

Dec 30, 2020
My eligibility was passed according to a phone call at the beginning of January but the portal is still showing my background check as 'we will let you know when we start'. Is an

My eligibility was passed according to a phone call at the beginning of January (I don't know when that originally happened as I don't have GCMS) but the portal is still showing my background check as 'we will let you know when we start'. Is there an average time for how long it takes for BGC to start after eligibility is passed?
The same here. It needs to be passed by an officer, it seems.

We're waiting...

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Usmanleo4

Sep 16, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Hey! Has anyone else's progress bar disappeared for over a week now?

abigail24

Feb 12, 2021
Hi.
I am new to this forum.
Below are my application details:
Type: CEC Inland
VO: Ottawa
AOR: October 9th 2020
Medical: Passed
Biometrics: Done
Criminality: Done
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started

When I called CIC today, they mentioned my Info sharing is in progress. Does anyone know what it means and how long does it take?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

LeahTheGreat

Apr 30, 2020
Hi.
I am new to this forum.
Below are my application details:
Type: CEC Inland
VO: Ottawa
AOR: October 9th 2020
Medical: Passed
Biometrics: Done
Criminality: Done
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started

When I called CIC today, they mentioned my Info sharing is in progress. Does anyone know what it means and how long does it take?

Thank you in advance for your help :)
which number did you call? Thank you!