+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

TheLeonEmpire

Jan 19, 2021
Category........
CEC
Something very strange happened and please give your inputs if you'll have any experience in this.

2 months back: IRCC advised that my Eligibility and Background check is being processed.
1 month back: IRCC advised that my Eligibility is not yet started but Background check is being processed.
Today: IRCC advised that my Eligibility and Background check is being processed.

Portal states Eligibility is under review and Background check is under processing.

Has anyone here experienced anything similar?

Please advise,
Thank you!

@legalfalcon

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I assume if you been to these countries before for any reason they will have to check your Criminality. The officer might wait until they give the result back and make the criminality pass. Not really sure, but one of my friends studied in US and took a long time to wait for info sharing to complete.

sokke

Jun 11, 2020
Hi, I am on a closed work permit and applied for PR via CEC and have a AOR from October 26.
My closed work permit location is Montreal. I have not claimed points for job offer
I currently live in Toronto and work from home to Montreal company
I applied for PR from Toronto after moving here
I have Ontario Health Card, Ontario Driver License and my wife works in Toronto.

My closed work permit is ending on May 26, 2020.

The biggest question for me now is:

Can I apply for Bridge Open Work Permit? BOWP
or
Should I extend my work permit with current employer.(They are not ready to give me a extension if the work location has to be Toronto)

Has anyone in similar situation applied for BOWP and got it?

@legalfalcon Please advice.
Thanks in advance.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
I think other than Nigeria they're going incredibly slowly (or not at all) for FSW-O. My AOR is mid-October and literally nothing has happened to my application since the middle of December when I passed biometrics, not even eligibility passed.
It's so frustrating, I feel like my entire life is on hold with no idea when they are going to finally get moving again. I'm based in the UK where we are in COVID lockdown so I'm wondering whether the London VO has just stopped working completely or something.
I am CEC, with main applicant in Canada and dependent outland, biometric is done for all, Aor 9 Oct, nov 16 cleared medical and biometric, since then nothing changed, nor gost update. So I doubt the really processing CEC??

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
I am CEC, with main applicant in Canada and dependent outland, biometric is done for all, Aor 9 Oct, nov 16 cleared medical and biometric, since then nothing changed, nor gost update. So I doubt the really processing CEC??
Same case. Dint hear from them after medical passed. Aor is 6th oct 2020.
Which is your visa office?

Jaffer60000

Nov 6, 2020
Hi
Is BGC starts only after eligibility is passed or it is done simultaneously when eligibility is under review

My Current Status shows below
Review of Eligibility We are reviewing your eligibility
BGC : We are processing your background check

Jaffer60000

Nov 6, 2020
Did you call to find out if your eligibility's already passed?

Did you respond yes to a stat question?
Hi
Is BGC starts only after eligibility is passed or it is done simultaneously when eligibility is under review

My Current Status shows below
Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing your eligibility
BGC - We are processing your background check

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I was about to say the same thing. CEC aor october 10th, criminality in progress, info sharing started as per gcsm notes of december. Since then, nothing new....

Reactions: swapanathorat

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I was about to say the same thing. CEC aor october 10th, criminality in progress, info sharing started as per gcsm notes of december. Since then, nothing new....
Same Here. AOR October 8th. CEC inland with two dependents. No changes after medicals passed on Nov 18th.