+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ohee

Dec 6, 2020
Is your Eligibility passed by an officer? Something like this may be in your Notes section of GCMS

I don't know. I called on 10th january and an agent said that he can see my eligibility written as passed. I didn't ordered GCMS.

nisargp690

Feb 2, 2021
Mee too..MPNP (EE inland)
AOR OCT 27
Eligibility passed
Med passed
Criminality passed
Security not started

what is your AOR?
same thing for me Mpnp inland CEC
AOR OCT 14
Eligibility passed
Med passed
Criminality passed
Security not started

any idea guys howlong it can take to finish security check ? I am hearing same thing from last 3-4 weeks from cic agent.
no updates after eligibility pass.

Reactions: Pretom Ghosh

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I don't know. I called on 10th january and an agent said that he can see my eligibility written as passed. I didn't ordered GCMS.
Ok, it could be a recommended pass as well and it's not unusual during Eligibility review for the file to get transferred to the LVO if something needs to be looked at to make the final determination. It's hard to tell why with such limited info about the file.

Reactions: Ohee

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi @stefi2020 ... Quick question... Did your RCMP additional doc section change from reviewing to not applicable yet?... Mine has been in reviewing status since mid-Dec and no updates yet...
Mine is...we are reviewing since december 1st. Even agent this week told me, he doesn't see on my profile if the RCMP has been updated. All he can say is that they received it from me and GRC....so that's more than 2 months now.

Reactions: Noyan2020

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
It will look something like this and usually sent closer to the 30 day mark

An extension of time of up to xx days beyond the 30 day statutory time limit will be required in order to
process this request. This extension is being applied in accordance with the Act as meeting the original time
limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the Agency.

The Canada Border Services Agency is committed to assist you with your request and will ensure that every
reasonable effort is made to help you receive a complete, accurate and timely response.

More about ATIP time extension https://bit.ly/2NmpUjP
Oh I see....so you hope you get GSCM within 30 days and a few days before due date, you can get this notice.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
same thing for me Mpnp inland CEC
AOR OCT 14
Eligibility passed
Med passed
Criminality passed
Security not started

any idea guys howlong it can take to finish security check ? I am hearing same thing from last 3-4 weeks from cic agent.
no updates after eligibility pass.
VO kyu che bhai taru?
Maru Ottawa che

S'MAN

Feb 3, 2021
Both go together. However, the eligibility will be based only on PA's documents, i.e. work experience, but for language proficiency, if dependent has claimed points, their report will be evaluated.

Both PR and dependent family members will be examined for medical, criminality, and security inadmissibility.
Thanks a lot!

AnnaJ4990

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone
When a file is transferred to VO, does that mean that you are recommended passed for eligibility?
My application was transferred to a VO outside Canada so I can't know anything from calling IRCC and I'm still waiting on my notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohee

zned

Feb 4, 2021
Hi all,

If I change jobs after AOR, do I need to notify IRCC? The website mentions changes to jobs but I'm not sure if this applies to changes after your application has essentially been locked in.

@caipsnotes or @legalfalcon any suggestions ?

Chidum

Oct 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this platform. my AOR was on 6th of November and I had biometric given in the past before so I have passed my biometric, I have passed medicals.

I know It is a stupid question to a lot of GURUS on this platform but what is your best advice to move my application forward?
I tried calling the 800 number but it keeps cutting, can I request a webform to find out how my application is doing, better still what is the process of getting a GU? do I have to Pay or there are free ways to get the GCMS? Also I am applying from the US... please I would appreciate a very very kind person answering my questions. God bless.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hi all,

If I change jobs after AOR, do I need to notify IRCC? The website mentions changes to jobs but I'm not sure if this applies to changes after your application has essentially been locked in.

@caipsnotes or @legalfalcon any suggestions ?
It is better to notify them. I also did change jobs and as per IRCC agent the asked to submit a webform but do note this doesn't affect your CRS score or your application.