+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I work in banking industry, it's my company policy that only standard format of reference letter could be issued, i.e. no job duties included. So, I provided my reference letter without job duties. I provided self explanation letter, supporting documents such as email copies between my working partner to prove my job duties which is same set of documents when I applied PNP. It's my previous position because I have changed to another position within same company recently.

Stream: PNP-outland
My stage in CIC a/c:
AOR: 22Oct
MEP: 26Nov
BIL: 9Dec and completed
BGC: changed to " in progress" on 30Dec

I called IRCC on 22 & 29 Jan, the 1st time, the agent told me that my eligibility is in progress, BGC is not started. The 2nd time, the agent told me that my eligibility is review required, BGC is not started. Appreciate to have any advice.
Well .. it is a bit advanced to anyone to be certain about your status, but from abstract i guess you should have passed R10 check "completeness check". However duties are mandatory and essential to verify your NOC for eligibility purposes, if i was in your position i would obtain a reference letter if not from HR from my direct supervisor or an equivalent level manager, least hope i would attach the job announcement in an LOE which i assume it states the required duties and the relevant correspondence that i was selected to fill the post, also ann. Appraisal, contract if applicable and any online reference that shows your name as a contact point for example my name is on our organization Web for any procurement inquiries.

Its weird to me that you didn't receive any ADR.

However wishing you all the best luck

Reactions: datguytomi

Regis_one

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everybody,
I have received an ADR from LVO of Rabat about some transactions in my bank account.
is it for eligibility of security screening ?
My stats are :
AOR: 2 Oct
MEP: 19 Nov
Biometrics : 25 Nov
I suppose my application is IP1 as my BGC is “in progress” after being “we’re processing” since AOR.
Did you call to find out if your eligibility's already passed?

Did you respond yes to a stat question?

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Well .. it is a bit advanced to anyone to be certain about your status, but from abstract i guess you should have passed R10 check "completeness check". However duties are mandatory and essential to verify your NOC for eligibility purposes, if i was in your position i would obtain a reference letter if not from HR from my direct supervisor or an equivalent level manager, least hope i would attach the job announcement in an LOE which i assume it states the required duties and the relevant correspondence that i was selected to fill the post, also ann. Appraisal, contract if applicable and any online reference that shows your name as a contact point for example my name is on our organization Web for any procurement inquiries.

Its weird to me that you didn't receive any ADR.

However wishing you all the best luck
There is hardly ADR for Employment related RR with no duties listed, mostly people have to proactively provide a new reference letter like you rightly suggested.

Dec 1, 2020
AOR 7th OCT
PNP
Criminality: passed
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
VO : London
COR: Saudi Arabia
Nationality: Indian
Is London VO faster ? Any clue( thanks in advance)
I'm assuming I'm London VO too, because I'm a British citizen living in the UK. Nothing has happened with my application at all since my medicals were passed at the end of November. Here in the UK we have a lockdown, you are allowed to go to work if you cannot work from home but maybe they have chosen to just close the VO temporarily instead? Very frustrating as the government is saying the lockdown may keep going until March or possibly longer.

Reactions: blackknight12

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
I'm assuming I'm London VO too, because I'm a British citizen living in the UK. Nothing has happened with my application at all since my medicals were passed at the end of November. Here in the UK we have a lockdown, you are allowed to go to work if you cannot work from home but maybe they have chosen to just close the VO temporarily instead? Very frustrating as the government is saying the lockdown may keep going until March or possibly longer.
I guess we just have to have patience, we are left with no choice, hope the VO employees are working virtually (WFH),let’s hope for the best and keep some positivity

Reactions: mr+mrscarnada*

Bella015

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Guys, i sent an email to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca enquiring my visa office from couple of days, today i received an email entitled "we need something from you to continue processing your application" logged in I found a request letter stating my visa office is CPC OTTAWA, and that's it.
My status says " your action is required" and in the application details "
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details
Any idea guys what shall i do or i just wait?
@legalfalcon
AOR OCT 22, FSW O
It feels good to know am not alone on this one. I have same AOR as you and received same request letter. I called IRCC same Friday I received this and they responded it was a system glitch that nothing is required of me. On a second thought, I raise a CSE yesterday telling them of what happened and they should update my profile

Reactions: FADS79

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hai,
Where are you in Saudi ?
What is your AOR and current status?

My AOR is Oct-24 and MED passed on Dec 02, 2020, Biometric given on Dec 03, 2020.
Jeddah
AOR 7th oct
London visa office
Biometrics 17th Nov
Criminality passed
Eligibility not started

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
How do we know if they start checking our background without call them ? "We are processing your background check " OR "Background is in progress".

Mustbe

Jan 31, 2021
Did you call to find out if your eligibility's already passed?

Did you respond yes to a stat question?
yes I have called IRCC and they informed me that my application was forwarded to LVO Rabat and they can’t tell me anything about the status of eligibility...criminality and security!

for the stat. Yes I had responded yes on visa refusal

Regards,
MustBe

Regis_one

Dec 30, 2020
yes I have called IRCC and they informed me that my application was forwarded to LVO Rabat and they can’t tell me anything about the status of eligibility...criminality and security!

Regards,
MustBe
LVO was assigned to you because you answered yes. You're on RR for that reason. Order your GCMS notes for more details.

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017

Regards,
MustBe
Don't worry, same for me. RR for saying yes to visa refusal in my GCMS notes. However, all other things like A11.2, R75, etc are MET. RR is only for STAT Question.

Reactions: datguytomi

sjfs00

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Morocco
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
Nomination.....
22-07-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Med's Done....
18-11-2020 / 27-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2022
Hello guys.

I ve got a question : how do you get the information regarding wich visa office is processing your application ?

Thank you

Bica

Dec 29, 2020
If you company does not provide work reference letter with job duties, you have to provide the same from a colleague, former or current, a supervisor or anyone who is aware of your work.
Providing job duties is essential.

PNP and IRCC's procedures are different. PNP works as per the Provincial Laws, where as IRCC works in accordance with IRPA and IRPR.
I just received my GCMS notes, Case processing agent recorded that " recommendation: Review required by officer. Review required R87, Review required R76. Job description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC- Review required."

@legalfalcon Appreciate to have your professional advice:
May I know what's the meaning or R87 & R76?
I work in bank industry and it's my company policy that only standard reference letter could be issued, i.e. no job duties included but with date of join, annual income, job title only with company letterhead. I have submitted this reference letter, self explanation letter, supporting documents such as email copies between my working partner to prove my job duties when I applied PR.
I can supplement a reference letter now by asking my former supervisor to write a reference letter for me but without company letterhead and with his name card. May I know whether IRCC will accept a reference letter on a white paper? Will IRCC question about the authentication of the reference letter without company letterhead?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I just received my GCMS notes, Case processing agent recorded that " recommendation: Review required by officer. Review required R87, Review required R76. Job description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC- Review required."

@legalfalcon Appreciate to have your professional advice:
May I know what's the meaning or R87 & R76?
I work in bank industry and it's my company policy that only standard reference letter could be issued, i.e. no job duties included but with date of join, annual income, job title only with company letterhead. I have submitted this reference letter, self explanation letter, supporting documents such as email copies between my working partner to prove my job duties when I applied PR.
I can supplement a reference letter now by asking my former supervisor to write a reference letter for me but without company letterhead and with his name card. May I know whether IRCC will accept a reference letter on a white paper? Will IRCC question about the authentication of the reference letter without company letterhead?
Under the EE, you have to submit the job duties and they have to substantially match the job duties of the NOC you selected. If you did not provide your job duties, you can get a letter from your supervisor on a plain paper without the letter head, and submit it with a letter of explanation. Also, include the credentials of the person writing the letter.

R87 pertains to Provincial Nominee Class eligibility criteria and R76 refers to Minimum number of points required.

Send the documents via webform, and accepting the documents is at the discretion of IRCC, but in most cases they do as a final determination on your eligibility has not yet been made.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Thanks @rs572 . May I ask- did you provide RCMP with application / or they asked?
I provided it upfront along with medical.

eligbility passed
criminality passed
med passed
security not started
vo ottawa