+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Fatym

Jan 18, 2021
Hi Guys, i sent an email to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca enquiring my visa office from couple of days, today i received an email entitled "we need something from you to continue processing your application" logged in I found a request letter stating my visa office is CPC OTTAWA, and that's it.
My status says " your action is required" and in the application details "
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details
Any idea guys what shall i do or i just wait?
@legalfalcon
AOR OCT 22, FSW O
Can we use this email address to inquire about the application status, since there is no reply to the webform?

ahmedmushtaq

Jul 11, 2020
AOR 13 Oct
FSW Outland
MEP 26 Nov
Bio 7th Dec
VO London

Webform raised and received below response

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

ahmedmushtaq

Jul 11, 2020
AOR 13 Oct
FSW Outland
MEP 26 Nov
Bio 7th Dec
VO London

Webform raised and received below response

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Shall I assume that my eligibility is passed?

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Thanks @jaspersun0106
Called early Jan , eligibility passed , cr in progress , sec not started

What they said to you ? And may i ask, did you submit RCMP ?
called early in Jan too, MEP/BIO pass and gave. CR IP, EG and SC Not started. The agent said they do not need any AD.. So I assume I do not need to give RCMP PC now? I don't know about future.

Reactions: amosi

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
called early in Jan too, MEP/BIO pass and gave. CR IP, EG and SC Not started. The agent said they do not need any AD.. So I assume I do not need to give RCMP PC now? I don't know about future.
Thanks for reply.

For inland applicants, Sometimes they ask for RCMP (most likely they don't ask). I saw they ask this in r10 stage (bio/med)

hope you get your PR soon

Reactions: Doz

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Thanks for reply.

For inland applicants, Sometimes they ask for RCMP (most likely they don't ask). I saw they ask this in r10 stage (bio/med)

hope you get your PR soon
Well, I hope my EG pass soon which its the most important parts of Application.. After that pass, its 90% to PR. I will call IRCC again next month around my Fourth month after AOR.

Reactions: amosi

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Well, I hope my EG pass soon which its the most important parts of Application.. After that pass, its 90% to PR. I will call IRCC again next month around my Fourth month after AOR.
When you say EG pass means 90% to PR, sometimes EG says passed but it still needs to be reviewed by an officer, is this why you say 90% cz there is still 10% chance of refusal?