File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Okay. I guess new landers won't be refused entry.
Call CBSA before you travel. I know of a new lander that called & was told he’s allowed. In most cases, they allow new landers in.

Reactions: Airhulafe

Rinku-Ind

Jan 24, 2021
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Hi all inland folks,

I was going through this whole discussion and got to know about RCMP. Can someone please tell me what is it ? And does everyone get it ?

About me:
Living in Canada for 2+ years.
CEC inland EE
AOR - 12 OCTOBER
Biometric - 1st December.

Since then no update, checked mycic account and don't see any request or update. Progress bar is showing 57%.

Worrying about this RCMP , did I miss any request from IRCC ?

TIA.

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi guys, I'm from Hong Kong.

For some reason, the HK police certificate needs to be sent directly from HKPolice to IRCC after I submitted the PR application. However, there's a delay for that certificate (probably due to Covid), it can't be delivered to IRCC on time.

I saw on the IRCC website that there will be extra 90 days given automatically for any missing documents, can some please confirm this?
Should I send a webform to IRCC to explain the delay?
I think raising a webform should be fine. I had submitted my application with a PCC that was a little over 6 months (8 months) since it had no expiry date on it. However, to be on the safer side I had sent another updated PCC via webform after having submitted my application and had received a response on it that the updated document had been taken into account. You can explain it to them with a valid reason (covid) and if you have tried following it up, then a copy of an email or something.

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
I think raising a webform should be fine. I had submitted my application with a PCC that was a little over 6 months (8 months) since it had no expiry date on it. However, to be on the safer side I had sent another updated PCC via webform after having submitted my application and had received a response on it that the updated document had been taken into account. You can explain it to them with a valid reason (covid) and if you have tried following it up, then a copy of an email or something.
Hey, how many days until a réponse for ur webform ?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi all inland folks,

I was going through this whole discussion and got to know about RCMP. Can someone please tell me what is it ? And does everyone get it ?

About me:
Living in Canada for 2+ years.
CEC inland EE
AOR - 12 OCTOBER
Biometric - 1st December.

Since then no update, checked mycic account and don't see any request or update. Progress bar is showing 57%.

Worrying about this RCMP , did I miss any request from IRCC ?

TIA.
You don’t need any rcmp until they request it.
It won’t be requested most likely.

Reactions: Rinku-Ind