+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
How can we confirm with the agent if it’s passed by a case analyst or Conclusively passed by an officer?
I'm guessing that's the difference between recommended passed and conclusively passed. When I asked the agent I was speaking with if it was recommended passed or just passed they said it was passed.
Although personally I think this information is much more reliant only through gcms notes

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
I'm guessing that's the difference between recommended passed and conclusively passed. When I asked the agent I was speaking with if it was recommended passed or just passed they said it was passed.
Although personally I think this information is much more reliant only through gcms notes
pretty much the same thing with me. I explicitly asked the gal if its passed by a case analyst or conclusively passed by an officer? She said: ' computer just says passed. ' lol ...
I guys there's no way to really find out besides getting notes.

Reactions: blackknight12

Emamary

Jan 23, 2019
mine timeline is similar to you.
AOR OCT 27
MEP DEC 03
PNP INLAND EXPRESS ENTRY
BC IN PROCESS
let me know if you get any update
K

Hi, i am having similar timeline but I am FSw o... When your Background status got changed to in progress...mine was we are processing from the start and today it changes to your application is in progress.

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
The webform responses are ambitious. f the webform response states that the verifications are currently valid, “valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

Based on the response you received it seems that your eligibility is either conclusively passed or recommended passed.
Thank you very much sir

Reactions: legalfalcon

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
pretty much the same thing with me. I explicitly asked the gal if its passed by a case analyst or conclusively passed by an officer? She said: ' computer just says passed. ' lol ...
I guys there's no way to really find out besides getting notes.
Hi, just wanting to share my experience and maybe provide a bit of clarity with this concern.

I was finally able to speak to an IRCC call center agent yesterday and was informed that my eligibility has passed. And just like you, I asked if it was passed by an analyst or an officer. The lovely and very helpful agent said he does not really know as it is not indicated in the file. He went to check further and then informed me that eligibility actually has 2 stages, in my case, he said that my eligibility was recommended passed on the 30th of Oct and conclusively passed on the 21st of Dec. So I guess, it is safe to assume that recommended passed is by the analyst and conclusively passed is done by the officer?

I could be wrong with this assumption (as I just based this on my experience), so anyone who knows or experienced otherwise, feel free to correct me :)

Anyway, hope this helps... :)

Josh@v

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
I think I caught a ghost update,
1. my ADR moved from we are reviewing the additional documents you provided to Not Applicable

2. My BGC changed to your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check.

Did anyone else receive this update?
Yes mine also stuck at this stage since a month.

Reactions: Uncle Yayo

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Hi, just wanting to share my experience and maybe provide a bit of clarity with this concern.

I was finally able to speak to an IRCC call center agent yesterday and was informed that my eligibility has passed. And just like you, I asked if it was passed by an analyst or an officer. The lovely and very helpful agent said he does not really know as it is not indicated in the file. He went to check further and then informed me that eligibility actually has 2 stages, in my case, he said that my eligibility was recommended passed on the 30th of Oct and conclusively passed on the 21st of Dec. So I guess, it is safe to assume that recommended passed is by the analyst and conclusively passed is done by the officer?

I could be wrong with this assumption (as I just based this on my experience), so anyone who knows or experienced otherwise, feel free to correct me :)

That’s indeed very helpful! Thanx a lot ! :)

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
That’s indeed very helpful! Thanx a lot ! :)

Thanks a lot for this, so it takes around 40-50 days for an officer to conclusively pass us after recommended passed. Anyway,

@legalfalcon what are the chances of getting a PFL or a rejection after you are recommended passed by an analyst?

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020

Thanks very much, quite helpful, you've been an inspiration right from SINP thread.

Reactions: shank15