My Time line
SNIP
ITA 13th March, 2020
Submitted: 26th March, 2020
Nominated : 13th November, 2020
Application submitted: 3rd December, 2020
AR: 7th December, 2020
Awaiting AOR.........
Pls I want a detailed explanation on how the paper based application works, even to the point when it gets to LOCAL VISA OFFICE. Your inputs will go along way to help me. Thank you all for helping

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Good morning People,
I have submitted my paper based application on the 7th December, 2020
My Time line
SNIP
ITA 13th March, 2020
Awaiting AOR.........
Pls I want a detailed explanation on how the paper based application works, even to the point when it gets to LOCAL VISA OFFICE. Your inputs will go along way to help me. Thank you all for helping
This group is for Express Entry applicants, which is mostly digital. From what I know, paper-based applicants don't get nominated. Either I don't know what I'm talking about or there has been a mix-up.

User51

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
You can take only single appointment in one country, means you may take one appointment in nepal, at the same time in India and even in Dubai.
I appreciate your reply..i have bit of confusion...if i book appointment in nepal of February month and in india if vfs open up then i might be able to book for march ...what in that case?? If i cancel the appointment of nepal in February (if incase i came to know that vfs in india is going to open) then can i book in india for march for some other date?

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Good morning People,
I have submitted my paper based application on the 7th December, 2020
My Time line
SNIP
ITA 13th March, 2020
Awaiting AOR.........
Visit the thread below, as it would be more helpful to you

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-submissions-in-sep-oct-nov-2020-lets-share-timelines-and-connect-here.708958/

Reactions: BigPsam

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Any one here who knows their file moved to local VO for inland candidates. I know those who are getting it in abroad their files are going to their respective VO.

I got to know Etobicoke, but when it was transferred my case was still in Criminality inProgress. Usually I know Eligibility is done in CPC or CIO. I am the only one in this group who's file moved to Etobicoke, anyone else?

I am an CEC and PNP and my AoR is Oct 12th.
i am inland candidate..how can I know my VO?

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Hello All, @legalfalcon , have a query if anybody can provide any suggestion ,it will be greatly appreciated

Im a CEC inland applicant with AOR of 9th Oct. Is it ok if I travel outside canada at this time? Will it affect my application in any way? Will I have to inform IRCC that i'm travelling outside canada?

My travel is not urgent and if it will affect my application, I can postpone my travel.

Thankyou in advance

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hello All, @legalfalcon , have a query if anybody can provide any suggestion ,it will be greatly appreciated

Im a CEC inland applicant with AOR of 9th Oct. Is it ok if I travel outside canada at this time? Will it affect my application in any way? Will I have to inform IRCC that i'm travelling outside canada?

My travel is not urgent and if it will affect my application, I can postpone my travel.

Thankyou in advance
You can travel and nothing happens to your application. Why travel in this time. My travel was urgent and had to travel. I got stuck in home country as Canada was not allowing anyone till Dec so I got stuck for 2 months unnecessary.

Reactions: Raj_aud

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I noticed the text above status bar changed today
it changed from "you may not hear from...." to

"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

i am thinking its a default message when status bar reaches 50%. any thoughts??
i believe so, mine also just passed 50% and the status changed like yours.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
One question, My case seems like no one working on it since AOR, what should I do to let agent start looking my application? OR just wait, because I called IRCC 3 times in the pass 3 months.....BUT only CR in progress..
I assume Sydney VO is stopped work or they have too many files...