+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I agree. Atleast the new files from I think August, September, Octobers are getting finalised if they have given the biometrics.
Hi Arman - Is this true for FSW-O application as well ? Because from what I see in Myimmigration tracker , applicants from specific country are getting PPR's in 90 days beyond that I have not find any entry where we can see early sign of PPR from other countries. or VO's

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Hi Arman - Is this true for FSW-O application as well ? Because from what I see in Myimmigration tracker , applicants from specific country are getting PPR's in 90 days beyond that I have not find any entry where we can see early sign of PPR from other countries. or VO's
I have seen some people do it from India as well with recent AORs, not many but there are. Its directly related to the ability to give biometrics, I believe. I have a gut feeling that the new applications with complete biometrics are being processed within the 6 month timeline while IRCC is trying to clear the previous backlog in some way.

I am just hoping for some positive progress just like many people out here :)

Your thoughts?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I have seen some people do it from India as well with recent AORs, not many but there are. Its directly related to the ability to give biometrics, I believe. I have a gut feeling that the new applications with complete biometrics are being processed within the 6 month timeline while IRCC is trying to clear the previous backlog in some way.

I am just hoping for some positive progress just like many people out here :)

Your thoughts?
If this happens I will be the happiest person. But I know far a fact and bunch of applicants applied in time frame January 2020 to July 2020 have completed the biometrics long time back. But they have still not received any updates on the application. if it matter of clearing the backlog then Ideally those applicants should be given preference but In reality that is not happening. At least updates on FSW-O applications in MyImmigration tracker suggesting the same.

Biometrics is one aspect which opens up security and criminality checks and it is certainly important in PR application but I think really delays happening at the VO where people are working with limited capacity and application processing is Dead slow. E.g. Take any VISA office in Canada. They are working with limited capacity and processing of application is slow. Where offices in Australia / Accra / UAE are processing PR applications in just 90 days.

To contradict what I said earlier I see bunch on PNP applicants applying from USA are getting PR in just 3 to 4 months (Few exceptions are always available) . May be everything is getting validated before any states issues in PNP.

So in conclusion Not sure what factor is contributing towards the delays , biometrics certainly is but that is the only factor. I also heard that unemployment rate is Canada is going UP. Issuing more PR and getting more unemployed population is not advisable for Canada as well as for application.

Just a thought based on my understanding of the situation. :) I may be wrong.

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hello, I am CEC inland too. I didn't understand. Why would that benefit to process FSW before CEC? I mean fees are the same no?
No, once you land here and get a job, you are adding additional tax. Once a CEC gets PR, nothing changes in his taxes. BTW, this is not my thinking, just clarifying what he meant

Reactions: shank15

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
No, once you land here and get a job, you are adding additional tax. Once a CEC gets PR, nothing changes in his taxes. BTW, this is not my thinking, just clarifying what he meant
I didn't know about this. Thank you for clarifying.

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Not sure where but I read someone's comment and I agree with him/her.

CEC candidates are already in Canada and earning and paying taxes to government. No advantage to process CEC application faster.
its like punishing CEC guys as they are already paying taxes :)

Reactions: Kerikeri

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
its like punishing CEC guys as they are already paying taxes :)
I think he's referring to my post. Of course, paying taxes is a part of it, but from what I've read, Canada has an aging population and they need people to replace the retirees. Inland applicants are already filling the gap by just being there.

Regardless, myimmitracker is showing plenty of inland and CEC applicants getting PPR. So, Canada is doing a pretty good job of balancing it.

IRCC must be reading my posts.:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerikeri

Drzee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
Hi, is there anyone who is still in false ip2 even after biometrics?
Following is my profile

AOR 31 OCT.
MEP 9 DEC.
BIOMERTIC 10 DEC.

Reflected on the profile the very same day.

No update update after it.

BGC still showing. " We are processing"

Is there anyone with a similar timeline. I guess my eligibility hasn't started as of yet?