>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

User51

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
Please how does PPR mail looks like. Nothing has changed in my application yet but got a mail with passport photography specification
Congratulations !! May i know your country of residence??

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
Yes, it changed from processing to in progress, mid December, then back to processing on the 23rd/24th ( not sure of the exact date).
I called on the 30th of December and was told my VO is Accra.
Similar to mine.... swift PPR

Reactions: Sam079

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
with that logic, if anyone has birthday, then their points should also drop.
No. Birthday is specifically noted as the exception after ITA. But say your situation changes and you lose your job and job offer, you would also lose your 50 points right

SusanKay

Jan 5, 2021
Please any 24th October AOR that got a ghost update (GU) and has background check change to “application in progress “?

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Please any 24th October AOR that got a ghost update (GU) and has background check change to “application in progress “?
I got one Ghost update today. However, my background still says we are processing. I dont think it ever changed the "in progress". Though I think it was in progress right after my AOR but not sure.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
OUR BOWP is refused..
"I have assessed your request under the Temporary Public Policy to Exempt Foreign Nationals in Canada from Certain Requirements when Changing Employment During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. Your request for consideration has been refused as you do not meet the eligibility criteria for the public policy, in that  you do not have current temporary resident status in Canada, nor are you authorized to remain in Canada until a decision is made on your application (implied status)  you are not applying for an employer-specific work permit  you do not intend to change employers and/or occupations as identified by the job offer included in your work permit application  you are not eligible to apply from within Canada under paragraph 199(a) or 199(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations  you have not requested that the public policy exemptions be applicable until a decision is made on your work permit application or it is withdrawn When should I contact CIC? You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:  Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;  Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);  Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;  Decision to withdraw your application. Changes to your address should be made through our online service at "

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
OUR BOWP is refused..
"I have assessed your request under the Temporary Public Policy to Exempt Foreign Nationals in Canada from Certain Requirements when Changing Employment During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. Your request for consideration has been refused as you do not meet the eligibility criteria for the public policy, in that  you do not have current temporary resident status in Canada, nor are you authorized to remain in Canada until a decision is made on your application (implied status)  you are not applying for an employer-specific work permit  you do not intend to change employers and/or occupations as identified by the job offer included in your work permit application  you are not eligible to apply from within Canada under paragraph 199(a) or 199(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations  you have not requested that the public policy exemptions be applicable until a decision is made on your work permit application or it is withdrawn When should I contact CIC? You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:  Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;  Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);  Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;  Decision to withdraw your application. Changes to your address should be made through our online service at "
Was is for open work permit or employer specific also to add when does your work permit expire.