+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Just wondering how is your processing office New Delhi. I mean I thought applications gets processed in Canada. Does these applications get moved to the country of residence ? If yes then what is the way to find out if the application has been moved to local office ?
I called IRCC to find out.

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
I have seen people from India, residing in India with August 2020 AOR who gave biometrics in Dubai recently have gotten their PPR already. Its just speculation and probably pure luck.
Great if its true and I agree its pure luck. But my analysis is based on immitracker data and I know the data available on that site is not even 2% of total AORs issued in 2020 so quite possible that post biometric people are getting PPR.

Ohee

Dec 6, 2020
Mine has been in "we are processing your background check............." right from the moment of my AOR on 4th Oct, I do check my account every day and never saw it change. However I called an IRCC agent on the 31st Dec 2020, I was told eligibility passed, criminality passed, security in process, the agent went further to say that he doesn't know how long it's going to take to be in process, but security could take from 1 week to several months.

So I don't think all applications would have those changes on background check reflected on their accounts.
My AOR is on 28th Oct 2020. Passed Med on 4th october. Due to backlog in VFS center I could not provide my bio metrics. It is scheduled on 1st Feb 2021. Do you think background check will be on process or they will start after my bio metrics.

Reactions: Annixx

Annixx

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
My AOR is on 28th Oct 2020. Passed Med on 4th october. Due to backlog in VFS center I could not provide my bio metrics. It is scheduled on 1st Feb 2021. Do you think background check will be on process or they will start after my bio metrics.
Same AOR. Residence pls? mine Nigeria

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Hi.. I am also on the same boat.. Can you pls tell me if your eligibility is in progress according to IRCC call agent?
When I called them (before giving biometrics on December 4) eligibility was not started, security not started and criminality in progress, then last time I called them to check the same and they told me that the file is moved to NDVO now and we cant let you know anything now.

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
From what I read somewhere. Criminality will be on hold and security but eligibility will be passed. Don't know how true.

Reactions: Ohee

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Your AOR Date? Are you done with your bio metrics? Status of Background Check?
Category: PNP
ITA: 16-Sep-2020
Upfront Medical: 30-Sep-2020
AOR: 06-Oct-2020
MEP: 14-Nov-2020
BIL: 17-Nov-2020
Biometrics: 14-Dec-2020
Status Bar: 49%
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background Check: We are processing your background check.

Reactions: Ohee and Ufuoma